Remembering Two Names And More

(CALUM'S POV):

I'm back at the hospital to pick up "Rinoa'' so I can show her some of our pictures with eachother. while the real her show the one in the reality some of our memories. ''Hello'' She said. I really loved that accent she had when she say hello.

*TIME SKIP TO HOME*

''hey guys'' I heard her whisper and I just smiled. they just looked at her and I dragged her upstairs to her room. ''so this is me and you couple of weeks ago'' I said and I showed her our picture from my phone. I showed her a couple of pictures of us and her whisper became a little loud like 10% was added to the volume. I smiled knowing that she was slowly coming back to my life. 

''Keep showing her'' I heard her whisper and I just stare at her eyes. 

(REAL RINOA'S POV):

I showed her some of our memories in her sleep. I yelled again and slowly my whisper became a little louder. ok 80% percent before Im out of here. 3 more sleep then I'm out of here. "hey im going to take a nap'' he said as he looked in my eyes. Time to go to Calum's dream.

after going to Calum's dream I made it clear to him that 3 more sleep and I will be out of here. She yawned and Went to sleep. more memories.

(RINOA'S POV):

I saw some memories running on my dream.it was me and the boy I saw at the hospital. we were at the mall  making funny faces at the security guard. was his name. Cal? i don't know. I woke up and slowly remembering someone's name. ''The girl's name is Ally'' I remembered. 

''Ally'' I said and run downstairs. ''Ally?" I said and she looked at me at shocked. ''Rinoa you remembered me?" she asked and I nodded. I Look at the boy again and just stare at him. ''how about them'' she asked and pointed at the two boys. ''Lucas?" I asked ''you said what?" he asked ''Lucas'' I said and just stand there and he hugged me. 

''how about me?" the boy from earlier asked ''dunno'' I said and my voice changed. 

( REAL RINOA'S POV):

It's working now one more sleep and I'll show you all of our memories and I'll be back.

(RINOA'S POV):

''I need sleep'' I said and go to my room. I dream everything I did with Ally,Lucas and with the boy earlier. I saw me, Ally and 2 more girls at a prom. The boy from earlier showed up and asked me for a dance. He kissed me and Make the best night for me. I remember his name.. His name is....

Calum Thomas Hood.

(CALUM'S POV):

she remembered them fast but she didn't remember me. I just sat in the couch and just watch T.V. ''Calum?" I heard someone asked from upstairs. I stood up and go infront of the stairs. I saw Rinoa there smiling. 

''what did you say?" I asked ''Calum... My amazing and adorable Boyfriend'' she said and she ran downstairs to hugged me. ''you're back!" I said ''see all i need is little patience and i'll be out in no time'' she said smiling. ''so lesson you learned in this is.... Never cheat on me AGAIN'' She said ''that is one hell of a drunken mistake'' I said and I smiled.

''I love you'' she said and put her arms on the back of my neck. ''sorry for cheating on you'' I said and she smiled ''forgiven'' she said. she leaned in and Kiss me. 

She pulled away and smiled. ''so you got a sensitive head huh?" I asked ''yeah kinda like that" she said. she removed her hands and She look for her skateboard, ''did you see my skateboard?" she asked and I pulled out a new one.

''here it is'' I said and gave it to her. ''I bought a new one because your old one was stolen by a little boy'' I said and she hugged me. she didn't pulled away until she heard a fake cough. ''So your back huh babyface?" I saw Ally and Luke standing in the staircase. 

(RINOA'S POV):

I'M BACK NOW!  ''So your back huh babyface?" I saw Ally and Luke standing in the staircase. ''have your own world" I said and they go upstairs probably to play games.

''so where was I?" I asked ''wanna go to the park?" he asked and I shook my head no. ''I wanna go to the place where I can skateboard all day long'' I said and he nodded and go out. ''you're coming or not'' he asked and I followed him.

*TIME SKIP TO THE SKATE PARK*

We reached there and started skateboarding around. ''hey remember when we trash the mall?" I asked ''yeah what was it looks like now?" he asked ''let's find out'' I said as I Skate out