Last Hug Then GoodBye

*wherever you are by 5SOS song of the chapter*

(ALLY'S POV):

The day has come, the day we will be seperated for 6 months. We all get ready and went for the last bonding. we all go to the Mall and do everything we want before we all go in the other countries. 

*TIME SKIP AT THE AIRPORT*

We go to the airport and all we have left if 15 minutes 'til we board. we just sat there and just chatting. ''so here it is Luke'' I said and saw we only got one minute left. 

''so I wanted to say advance happy birthday'' I said ''thank you'' He said and I looked at my watch ''30 seconds'' I said to myself. ''I want to give you something'' he said and gave me a bracelet. it had a heart in the middle. I saw my name infront and Luke's name at the back then the heart was arrowed.

''thanks Luke'' I said and gave him a picture he didn't saw before. It was me and Luke chatting at starbucks, ''where did you get this?" he asked ''15 seconds'' I looked at my watch ''a fan gave it to me when she saw me at the mall the other day.'' I said ''thanks'' He said.

''I Love You Forever'' I said ''I Love You Too Forever'' he said back and we had our last kiss then he pulled away and gave me one last hug. 

I saw the girls' eyes watered mostly Rinoa's eyes as they all go to me. ''so this is it..'' I said trying to hold back the tears. ''Goodbye..see you in December'' We all said ''We will miss you'' They said to us. ''have a nice tour'' we said and they nodded.we hugged eachother and waved at eachother for the last time. 

(THIRD PERSON'S VIEW):

The girls turned to their left and the boys turned to their right. they all sigh and went to board on the plane. the boys' plane was next to the plane where the girls was. they boys waved goodbye at the girls who was now crying.

Now they will be experiencing the long Distance Relationship.  

(A.N'S POV):

I WAS CRYING WHILE TYPING THIS BUT SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER.