The Fight

*PREVIOUSLY AT DON'T EVER LET GO CHAPTER 8*

''Later Bitch'' i said

(ALLY'S POV):

"Later bitch''i flip my hair to her face as i go to other class,as school finish today i go to basketball court and saw Michaela Torres. "i know she killed Luke'' i hear someone whispers behind me. i reach Michaela and she slapped me quickly.

 ''Dafuq''i said ''what since you KILLED Luke you came back''she said ''bitch i didn't kill luke''i yelled. ''im sorry i cant hear you''she said.this is my good advantage ''oh do you need cotton buds i think i got some so you can clean your ear so you can hear me say the truth''i smirked she got angry and tried to smack me.

 i caught her hand and slowly tighten the grip until she winced in pain. ''ow get that dirty hand of yours off my SANITIZED hand''she said ''oh,did you say SANITIZED HAND,oh right this was sanitized by every boys you hit every night''i said and turned her hand into her back and turned to kimura lock ''girls help me'' she screamed.

the sluts came close and i slap them with my other hand. i tripped the other one so she falls on the bucket of water. ''so you surrender bitch?''i asked

 ''NO!'' she screamed ''oh ok'' i said and i push her hand higher and almost break her hand''so you quit now?'' i asked again ''yes please dont break my arm'' she cried ''good'' i said and grab my bag and got out of the school ''fuck that bitch'' i said to myself.

(A.N'S POV):

SO THATS CHAPTER 9 SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE TITLED THE WISH SO ALLY WILL WISH SOMETHING. SO TOMMOROW IS THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I'M GOING TO FIX THE TITLE OF EVERY CHAPTER THANKS FOR READING BAII :)