One More Week

(ALLY'S POV):

One more week then I will go to L.A for the Minecon. I was done packing up while Luke packed his. ''so one more week until...'' I stopped and looked around my room. I will miss this room. I saw something on my bedside table and I go and grab it. It's the picture of Luke and I on our First date.

I smiled and saw one tear fell. I put the picture to my bag and closed it. ''hey you done?" Luke asked ''yeah I'm done just looking if I forgot something'' I said ''I haven't gave this to you'' he said and Pulled out a Heart necklace. ''aww so cute'' I said. ''open it'' he said. 

I opened it and saw his Picture on the left and my picture on the right. ''I got the same'' He said and he showed it to me. I smiled to him and hugged him. ''so when are you going to come back?" I asked ''december'' he said smiling. he put the necklace on me and Smiled. 

''This is why I love you'' I said and hugged him. 

(CALUM'S POV):

''So....'' Rinoa spoke on the other side of her room. ''what are we going to do now?" I asked ''pack our stuffs?" She asked and I nodded ''I'm going home to pack my stuffs wanna come?" I asked and she nodded. she grabbed the hoodie I gave her. we go to my house and pack my stuffs.

 (RINOA'S POV):

I was walking around Calum's house and saw a room. it said keep out. I opened the door and flicked the lights on. I saw our Pictures in frame. But there is one thing that catches my eye. I saw One small drawer on the right wall. I go there and opened it.

I saw our pictures at prom. One of our pictures is when we are dancing. I grab the last one which is our first kiss. I looked at the back and saw writings. 

Dear Rinoa,

Thank you for making me the happiest boy in earth for saying yes when I asked you to be my girlfriend. I know I've been such a douchebag to you but I promise not to be like that to you again. You changed my life when we start dating. You saved me from commit suiciding because of lack of attention. You changed the Old Calum that only thinks about himself and nothing else,The one that felt rejected and The one who wants to die in an early age.

But when you come to my life I became a better Calum than I thought I would be when I met the boys. I stopped self-harming just for you and I never doubted it. Thank you for Coming to my life

Love Calum

I read then felt two hands covered my eyes. ''what are you reading?" I heard Calum asked smiling. I removed his hands and faced him. ''Your Welcome'' I said smiling. he moved one strand of my hair behind my ear and slowly leaned in. when I felt our lips touch eachother I felt like I'm over the moon(it means feel delighted) he pulled away and smiled at me and I intertwined our hands and walked out of the room.

''Hey Can I get something In that room?" I asked and he nodded. I grab some pictures and the picture with a note.

''done'' I said and we drove back to Ally's house. ''hey I need to pack'' I said and started packing and I fell asleep on my bed. I felt two arms wrapped around me and whisper. ''Goodnight baby'' I heard and kissed my forehead. 

7 days until I lose this warm hug.