New Friend

(ALLY'S POV):

"are you going to school?" I asked Rinoa and Calum and they just ignored my question and Faced the wall and sleep again. I sigh and closed the door. ''Hey Luke you going to school?" I asked ''no im not'' He said and I asked everybody if they're going to school. they all said no and I'm walking to school.

*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL*

"Look who's here?" I heard from the back. ''are those shoes look cool to you? cause for me it's not'' I heard again. I turned around and saw my enemy but her car design was pretty cool.

''oh Who's your car?" I asked ''Nice seeing you again" I said ''bitch'' She said and slapped me. I drop my books and look straight at her eyes. ''you know, your eyes look like garbage green" I said. I earned another slap until I heard someone yell.

''Hey watch it'' Some girl scream from behind ''what do you want Bella?" Arzaylea asked ''I want you to stay away from her'' The girl I guess her name is Bella.

''what are you going to do about it?" she asked ''I have tons of Ideas to do to you Like shave your eyebrow in your sleep'' Bella said and she walked away angrily.

''Thanks'' I said and pulled out my hand for a handshake. ''Your welcome. The name's Bella'' She said smiling. ''Ally.'' I said.

''I see you're a fan of 5sos huh?" I said and she nodded. '' I really love their songs,voices and looks'' She said ''do you wanna meet them?" I asked. she nodded and quickly asked ''So are we friends?" She asked and I nodded.

''thank you I never had a friend here'' She said hugging me.''you know you look like someone'' She said ''who is it?" I asked ''a minecraft youtuber her name is allyssamarie'' She said and I nodded ''Im allyssamarie'' I said and she was about to scream but I covered her mouth. ''you're kidding right?" she asked and I shook my head no.. ''hey wanna go to my house later after school?" i asked and she nodded.

*TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL*

I was waiting for Bella in the outside entrance. ''there you are'' she said holding something ''what are you holding?" I asked and she pulled out a skateboard. ''you know how to use it?" she asked ''yeah i have one'' I said pulling out mine.

we reached my house and spoke ''ok whatever you will see in this house. don't freak out'' I said and she nodded. ''you knock'' I said and she knocked on the door. she almost past out after seeing who opens the door. ''um hi who are you?" ashton asked ''hey ashton'' I said behind her.

''Ally who's this girl?" Ashton asked ''this is..'' I said and tapped her shoulder to speak. ''Be-Bella'' She stuttered. ''Bella nice to meet you. Nice name anyway'' Ashton said and shook her hand. ''come in'' he offered and I whisper something to her ear and she nodded.

''guys this is Bella'' I said introducing her to everyone. ''hi Bella'' The girls said ''Hey Bella'' the boys said. I calmed her down and bring her to the kitchen. ''so how's the feeling meeting your Idol?" I asked and she just hugged me. ''I love you as my friend'' she said and pulled away. ''alright who's your favorite in the 4?" I asked ''Calum'' she said and I call Calum.

''hey this is Bella she asked me if she can get a picture with you?" I asked and looked at Bella. ''uh sure'' He said and I took them a picture and chatted for a while.

''sorry Ally I need to go home my parents is looking for me'' She said and I offer her to bring her to her house.

''no no no it's ok I can handle myself'' She said and waved goodbye to everyone. ''bye'' They all said.

 I guess we have a new member of the group. :)