New Brother&Father Like In the House

(ALLY'S POV):

We all came home at night. Of course Calum, Rinoa and I buy new Converse (CONVERSE4LYF). ''Hey Ally can I. You know stay here until the end of school?" Calum asked ''why?" I asked.

''My house is far away from the school and I can keep an eye on you. maybe you burn the house down'' He said ''please How many times I'm alone in the house and I don't burn A single stuff around here'' I said smiling ''Bitch please you burned my pillow because of you craziness'' Rinoa shouted from upstairs ''see'' Calum said.

''OK. but don't be strict to me. ''Dad'' '' i said quoting the Dad there. '' HEY I THOUGHT I AM YOUR DADDY?!" Ashton yelled from the kitchen. ''yeah I know'' I said. ''I'm going back to get some stuffs. Wanna come?" he said ''no I'd rather be with Luke now, Rinoa can come'' I said as she walked out of the kitchen with a spoon with a piece of cake about to put it in her mouth and we just looked at her and she looked back. 

''What?" she asked '' I told you not to eat to that now!" I said and she eat it and ran behind Calum ''I'm going'' He said and ran outside. I walk upstairs and went to my room. ''hey there'' I said to Luke he looked up from his bed and go back to his bed. ''Hey'' I said again. no reply ''I'm going to bed'' I said and I jumped to my bed. 

after a couple of hours of sleeping, I felt warm arms around me and I just smiled in my sleep. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up and saw Luke sleeping next to me. I slowly remove his arm away from me and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I'm done and woke up Luke ''wake up it's Monday'' I said. He woke up and smiled ''Happy weeksary" he said and smiled. I smiled and he went to the bathroom. 

''HEY WAKE YOU TWO!" I screamed and Rinoa and Calum woke up. ''why do you sleep on the couch?" I asked ''and why is the T.V on?" I asked they just stare at me and I shooked my head. they stood up and went to their room. 

*TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL*

''Hey Ally do you have any homeworks?" Calum asked ''yeah why?" I asked ''You can finished that first before doing your stuffs'' He said ''ok DAD" I said and went upstairs. I did my assignments and play Minecraft. I saw a text and saw Luke number. I replied and Finished playing. 

I go downstairs and about to hold the Doorknob and I heard a cough behind me.

''Where are you going?" I heard Calum asked ''Going to Luke's house'' I said ''why?" He asked ''Tutor'' I said as an excuse ''But you just finished you math assignment'' He said ''He can go here'' He cleared. I sigh and went to my room. I texted Luke and said that I can't go to starbucks. He called and we just chatted there.

''we can I mean you can sneak out of your window'' He said ''yeah but how?" I asked ''Ask for Cover to any of the girls'' He said and I think of an idea. I heard footsteps towards my room. ''gotta go Someone's at the door'' I said and we said our goodbyes and we hung up. 

''who is it?" I asked ''Calum'' He said and I grab a book from my bag and act like I'm reading ''come in'' I said and read my book. ''hey i thought you  sneaked out of your window'' He said shit im dead ''no Just reading for our Recitation tomorrow'' I said and he nodded and closed the door. 

I texted Rinoa if she can cover it up for me so I can see Luke. she said yes and I heard her called Calum to the kitchen. 

she texted that everything was clear and I changed.

(A.N'S POV):

SO I CUT IT OUT THE NEXT PART FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BAI!