Rinoa's Birthday

(ALLY'S POV):

''Ok everything set?" I asked and they nodded ''so just let Rinoa sleep in your room because she will know about tomorrow'' I said and we all go to their room. They opened the door and we saw Calum about to put Rinoa on the couch. 

''what are you....'' I got cut off by him ''she fell asleep again'' he said ''ok. why are you putting her on the couch?" I asked ''maybe the boys will asked if they saw Rinoa in the bed sleeping'' he said 

''nah it's okay you can have Michael's bed'' Ashton said ''what she can have Ashton's bed'' Michale said and the two start aguing ''if Ashton and Michael sleep in bed. where do you sleep?" I asked ''me and Luke sleep on the couch'' Calum said

''but when I got here Luke was sleeping in the room'' I said ''the two was playing but I'm so tired and I sleep in Michael's bed (#MUKE)'' he said ''guys just let Rinoa sleep now'' Calum said ''she's already sleeping in your arms'' Ashton said and I just looked down about what Ashton said.

''just put her in Ashton's bed'' I said ''but...'' Ashton was cut off ''you can sleep with Ashley'' I said and he sigh in defeat. ''fine'' he said and Luke spoke ''ok I guess you need to sleep and goodnight'' Luke said and slowly closing the door.

I put my feet to the door to stop him from closing it. ''what are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow ''closing the door'' he said ''you're coming with us. let the two sleep here'' I said and he sigh in defeat. ''ok'' He said ''ok let's go'' I said ''Goodnight you two'' I said and he waved goodbye.

(CALUM'S POV):

I put Rinoa on Ashton's bed and I sleep in Michael's bed (#MALUM4LYF). ''Goodnight'' I said and fell asleep.

*TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW*

(RINOA'S POV):

I woke up in a so unfamiliar room. ''where am I?" I asked and I looked on the other bed and saw no one. I looked down the bed and saw Calum sleeping on the floor. he's facing the floor sleeping peacefully. ''Happy birthday to me'' I said. I saw that he still didn't move. I go out of the room and drank water. 

I go to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. ''God My face is a mess'' I said and I start to wash my face. while I was washing my face I felt a pair of arms around my waist. ''Good Morning'' I heard. I dried my face with a towel and look behind. 

''Oh hi'' I smiled ''happy birthday'' he said and I smiled ''thank you'' I said and I go out of the bathroom. I just sat on the bed and played with my phone while I wait for Calum. he got out of the bathroom with wet hair. I guess he takes a bath. 

''what do you want to do today?'' He asked ''I want to go to the girls' room'' I said while leaving the room. he pulled me while he said no. ''no?" I asked ''because I think that we can go to the park'' he said ''uh ok'' I said.

*TIME SKIP TO TONIGHT*

We go back to the room and ask  ''Can we go now?" I whined ''ok just give me a minute'' he said 

(CALUM'S POV):

I called Ally and told them to prepare because Rinoa want to go to their room now. ''ok bye'' I said and I go to Rinoa and saw her expression. ''why are you sad?" I asked ''nothing I was just thinking'' she said ''what are you thinking?" I asked ''I just think that no one remembers my birthday. I mean I got no text that said happy birthday'' she said 

''that happened to me when I was at high school'' I said ''come on lets go to the girls' room'' I said and we go their.

I knocked on the door and looked at Rinoa. 

(ALLY'S POV):

''EVERYONE HIDE THEY ARE COMING NOW!" I yell and they all hide. after a minute we heard a knock. ''ready?" and they nodded. we turned the lights off and wait for them to open it. ''Can I open it?" I heard Rinoa whine from outside and she opened the door.

''No one's here let's go'' she said sadly and Calum quickly flick the lights on before she walked away ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We yell. she just stood there shocked. ''come here,kitty'' I said and she hugged me ''Hey I thought I was the kitty?" Michael whined

''no you're not kitty, You're Pikachu'' I said and she pulled away and It turns out It was a good party.

''thanks for all of this'' she said ''don't thank me. It's Calum's idea, we just set it up and by the way. Belle,Mel,Reign and Marie that you know from the mall is me and the girls'' I said and she just giggle like she doesn't believe me.

''don't believe me?" I asked ''no not really'' she said ''alright then'' I said and changed into Marie ''Hi there'' I said in the british accent, she just stare at me and spoke ''ok now I believe you'' she said and I returned back to normal.

she went to Calum and she hugged him. wow she's really growing up ''hey you're thinking?" Luke asked and I pointed at the two ''wow they are growing up so fast'' we both said at the same time and wipe a fake tear.

we laughed at eachother and realize what just happen ''don't you think you will say that when you had a kid?" I asked ''oh yeah I thought of the same thing'' He said and I nodded. 

The party was done at 1 inn the morning. I saw confetti everywhere, cups everywhere, I saw the most adorable thing I saw this day. I saw Rinoa and Calum on the couch sleeping while there's cake frosting on their nose.

''aww'' I said and take a pic of it. ''this will be in instagram tomorrow'' I said and I went to sleep.

(RINOA'S POV):

I was eating a cake and Calum put some frosting on my nose. ''what the...'' I said and I put a frosting to his nose too until It was a frosting fight. we fell asleep after playing frosting fight ''thank you'' I said and I fell asleep

What A Day!