6 Days 'Til I Lose You

(ALLY'S POV):

6 days until I miss everything. My room,My stuffs, and Obviously Luke. ''wanna go to the park?" Luke asked ''yeah just let me changed'' I said and he got out of the room. I walked out of the room after changing.

''so when is your birthday anyway?" I asked ''July 16'' He said and I nodded. ''wait you're coming back at december right?" I asked and he nodded ''it means I can't be there at your birthday'' I said. 

''Yeah which is kinda sad'' He said sadly. ''I'll go to the swing'' I said and sat on the swing while thinking. what will I do in his birthday? I got cut off by my thoughts because of Luke pushing the swing. ''thanks'' I said and he keep pushing it until he go to the other side.

''You think it will be crazy if we copied the movie home alone?"he asked ''It's pretty cool. but I like the 1st one'' I said. ''that happened to me when I was with the girls. we were supposed to be in L.A that time. but I got in the wrong plane and I asked when I got there and they said I was in New york'' I said.

''So I have to book another flight going to L.A so when I got there, I was late and I didn't reached the first day of high school'' I said ''well that never happened to me. but I wish that won't happen to me while we were on tour. how did you go to new york anyway?" He asked. 

''I was searching for my ticket and they were hurrying because we were late. and I was on the back and I dropped my bag. so that's how I got to New York'' I said ''but New York is pretty awesome.'' I said 

''how long did you stay there?" he asked ''for a week'' I said and we just sat there in silence and I stopped swinging. ''something wrong?" He asked ''I just think that what would happen if I'm in L.A with the girls? and what would happen to you and the boys while you guys on your tour?" I said 

''we were going to Canada in june, England in July then I don't know where is the other tours'' he said and I just thought of an idea I won't tell him or anyone.. ''so where are you going?" he asked ''well first L.A then England then Montreal then Nova Scotia then Birmingham Then I don't know where the Pax will be held at.'' I said

''So 6 days until we lose eachother.'' he said looking at the sky.

''yeah 6 days. 6 days'' I said and look at the sky. ''what do you hate when travelling?" I asked ''Timezone'' he said. ''me too'' I said and continued swinging.

6 days.......