5 Days Left

(CALUM'S POV):

''Hey wanna watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded. ''what do you want..... Home Alone 1, Home Alone 2, Hunger Games or Maze runner?" I asked looking at the movies. ''Maze Runner'' She said and I put the CD and go to her side. ''RUN THOMAS, RUN"She screamed and I just chuckle. few minutes later she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I looked at her and tried to stand up. ''don't leave'' she said and pulled me back down ''I'm removing the CD'' I said and she let go. I felt someone pulled me down to bed. ''I was kidding, I wasn't sleeping'' She said and she smiled. I tapped her nose and smiled. ''pull your best funny face you did in your own life'' I requested and she did. 

I tried not to laugh but ended up a pillow at my face. ''ow'' I said and looked at her. ''PILLOW FIGHT'' I yelled and we started playing pillow fight. we laughed and Lay down to bed. 

''sooo you think we were meant  to be?" I asked ''what do you think? because i think we do'' She said. I smiled and nodded ''same'' we just stared at the ceiling and started singing random songs.

''within a minute I was all packed up'' she sang ''I've got a ticket to another world, I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go'' I sang ''silent words are hard to speak, when your thoughts are all I see,'' she sang ''Don't ever leave she said to me'' I sang facing her ''when we both fall asleep underneath the same sky'' she sang ''to the beat of our hearts at the same time so close but so far away'' I sang ''can you hear me?" we sang. 

we just smiled at eachother and just stare at eachother until we fell asleep.

4 days...