They're Back

(LUKE'S POV):

Finally Back at Australia and It's night time. good thing I have a key at Ally's house. I opened the door and saw the girls sleeping while the T.V is on. some sleep on the floor,on the couch and Ally was sleeping with her feet on the couch and her body on the floor. as Usual.

 (CALUM'S POV):

I saw Rinoa sleeping on the couch and her hand was on the back of the couch. When she shifted her position she fell on the floor and her face was on Ally's stomach. I heard Ally murmured and ouch and push her head away. 

''What happened to them?" I asked Luke ''why are asking me?'' he asked back ''because your the nearest''I said and he shooked his head. we carry them to their room and let them sleep there.

*THE NEXT DAY*

(ALLY'S POV):

I woke up in my room and quickly sit up. I looked at my hair and It was violet. ''what the hell?" I asked and decided to take a bath. After I finish I go out of my room and saw the girls did the same.

''who's talking downstairs?" we all asked eachother ''how did we sleep in our room?" I asked ''how did your hair turned violet?" Ashley asked ''Rinoa'' I said and we heard a laugh from downstairs ''you should check it'' Carmela said to Ashley ''me what if they would kill me?'' she said 

''there  no robbers in the house'' I said and I heard a footstep in the stairs. I signal them to go the their bed and act like nothing happen. I fake sleep and heard the door open. ''Nah she's still sleeping dont wake her up'' I heard. wait is that Luke?

I woke up and Ran to Luke ''LUKE YOU'RE BACK!" I scream. he just chuckle and he hugged back. ''wanna go downstairs?" he asked and I nodded. we played for hours and I talked to Calum ''hey how did you guys get in here?" I asked ''Luke have the key in this house'' he said 

''I miss something'' he said and We all look at eachother and smirked. ''grab your skateboards. we got another target'' we said and grab our skateboards. after trashing the whole park Luke spoke. ''Guys I guess we really need to test you two'' he said

''test what?" I asked ''if you're really siblings'' he said ''I already told you that I don't have a twin'' he said ''whether you like it or not you're going with us'' he said and they pulled us to the nearest DNA tester.

after they did some stuffs to the two of us. I just think why they would do this. ''Alright the results will be out by the next 3 days'' the girl said to us and we nodded. ''do you think we're really siblings?" I asked ''dunno'' he said ''same'' I said and we go to the guys and went back home.

I wish we we're siblings.