Three

"Let's not talk about school." Sam slings his arm around my shoulders. "It's summer and we shouldn't be discussing hell."

"But I wanted to know-" Johnson starts but Sam cuts him off.

"Hush, Johnson." He waves a singular finger at him, signaling him to stop talking. "You've already asked everything at the airport."

I smile at them. Sam is still so humorous and I don't think that's every going to disappear. Johnson holds his hands up in defense, eyeing his paper menu with all of the expensive dishes on them.

Jack led us all to this amazing restaurant, that I've never been to before obviously, and told us that we all had to pay for ourselves. Except for me because he offered to pay to me.

We all look through the menus in silence and Jack is the only one who doesn't. He's probably been here many times before that's why.

The waiter comes around with our iced water and goes around the table, taking our orders. I just chose the spaghetti and meatballs with a breadstick. Sam orders us all an appetizer to start with. These boys are trying to make me gain weight.

"Let's talk about our sex lives." Sam suggests making everyone uncomfortable and I just laugh. "I haven't had sex in a while, have you, Camila? If you haven't, want to hook up?" He rambles quickly, but I know he's just messing around..

Jack doesn't understand the extreme sarcasm and from the corner of my eye, I see him clench his jaw. What the hell is his problem? Sam continues to be the one who creates the conversation as Johnson and I pick at the fried mozzarella sticks.

Jack would occasionally grab one to eat, but would just continue to sit on his phone. Typical. He always does this and maybe I should just stick his phone into the tall glass of iced water.

Our main courses arrive shortly and I don't feel that hungry. I do eat my breadstick and some forkfuls of pasta though. Sam continues to talk and Johnson would either scoff or make an annoyed sound because Sam literally doesn't make any sense.

"What about you, Camila?" Sam suddenly says and that's the only thing that catches my attention. "Earth to C-A-M-I-L-A." He spells out my name.

I bring my eyes to look at him, "sorry, what? I wasn't listening." I rip a piece of my breadstick, eating it.

"Are you going to see The Weeknd?" Sam enunciates every word carefully.

I shake my head, "no, I wish. College has me so broke."

He chuckles as Jack looks up from his plate. He always pays attention when I mention finance. I don't need his money to survive. I'll do perfectly fine with just my parents and on my own.

"I'm so excited. Johnson, Nate, and I are going." Sam tells me and I feel a pang of jealously.

"Lucky." I mutter under my breath, only for myself to hear, but they all do.

"Borrow some money from someone." Sam suggests.

I roll my eyes, "and get a separate seat from you all?"

Plus, it's not that easy to just borrow two hundred dollars from someone. Maybe I could borrow from Alyssa? She'd like to go see him in concert, too and she has the money to..