Thirty Four

I shift in my spot as Jack and I are watching a movie. His arm is around my waist and his hand is in between my legs, resting right on my private area. This is going to turn into Netflix and Chill, I can already tell.

I cuddle further into his chest, "stop."

"Why?" He asks, kissing my forehead.

"The last thing I want right now is to have sex while watching a horror movie." I say.

"Fine." He sighs. "But after?"

I look at him and his eyes are glowing with lust. He's so beautiful, my god. I bite the inside of my cheek and shrug my shoulders. His eyebrows lower in disappointment and takes his hand away.

Jack puts his arms around me, moving me closer to him because he knows that I hate horror movies.

"I'm going to get water." I tell him, standing up from the couch and he nods.

From the living room to the kitchen is a fair distance. I start to quickly walk into the kitchen because halfway through that movie and I'm so paranoid. I grab a water bottle from the refrigerated and begin to twist the cap on.

A pair of hands go on my shoulders and a low voice shouts at the same time, making me scream and throw the water bottle in the air. Jack's doubles over, laughing super hard.

"Jack, what the hell!" I shout.

"I'm sorry." He says in between breaths. "I can't breathe. The face you made."

"That wasn't funny!" I scold, picking up my water bottle.

"It was to me."

I slap his chest and walk back into the living room. He follows behind me. I fall back against the couch and Jack sits next to me. He lays down and puts his head in my lap. He looks up at me and I pretend to slowly start to pour water on his face.

"Camila, don't." He says sternly.

"So you can mess around and I can't?" I stick my tongue out at him and twist the cap back on.

Jack's lips slightly turn into a smile. He turns his head back to look at the TV. I out my hand on his abdomen and that doesn't phase him. It's when I slowly run my hand down his torso, he tenses.

"What do you think you're doing?" He looks back at me.

"Nothing." I smirk, leaving my hand to hover right over him.

"I can't take this sexual frustration anymore, damn it." He groans, sitting back up and pulling my to straddle him.

Jack's rough hands go up to my face, pushing his lips against mine. I pull away for a short moment as confusion washes over his face. I don't need to be pleased in return to please him.

I get up from his lap and down on my knees. His eyes widen with excitement and he sits up straighter. I slightly laugh at his eagerness. I unbuckle his belt and he lifts himself up so I can pull down his pants and boxers.

I grab his member and his legs tense immediately. He doesn't break eye contact with me as I slowly rotate my hand. When I attach my lips to the tip, his eyes flutter closed.

I leave my hand on whatever I can't fit into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around and he groans. I continue to bob my head and feel him twitch. I know that he's close and that didn't take long at all.

"Baby," he breathes. "Keep going."

I try not to choke when I feel liquid shoot into the back of my throat. I quickly swallow the salty, sweet and sticky substance. I tightly shut the eyes and shutter. I will never enjoy that taste.

Jack's pretty much panting when I sit back up next to him.

"I thought you weren't horny?" He makes up, still breathing heavily.

I shrug, "wanted to give you something in return. I don't know what for though."

"I assumed you were mad that I scared you, but then you suddenly sucked my dick?" He questioningly says.

"Pull up your pants." I laugh.

*

"Better make up your mind, what do you mean?" I sing, pointing at Jack. "You're overprotective when I'm leaving. Trying to compromise, but I can't win."

"You're so obsessed with that song." He laughs, shaking his head.

I search for clothes, trying not to let my dripping wet hair get onto the carpet. I have literally been screaming the lyrics since before the shower I just took.

"I want him to marry me." I groan, grabbing a Calvin Klein sports bra and underwear from the drawer.

"Too bad, you're stuck marrying me." Jack teases, wrapping his arms tightly and securely around my waist from behind.

"I'm the most unluckiest person in the entire world." I pout jokingly.

Jack laughs, pecking my cheek and neck repetitively.

"Let's me get dressed." I shove his face away with my hand.

I turn my back towards him and wait a few seconds before dropping my towel. I hear a whistle and my eyes narrow.

"I thought you left the closet, get out of here!" I smile to myself.

"Fine, fine." He sighs, giving in.

I slip on my sports bra, adjusting the band and turn to looks towards the door. Jack's leaning his shoulder against it with his arms crossed.

"Stop, you perv!" I throw my underwear at him.

He catches it with one hand, "babygirl, you know I don't mind holding your panties."

I shake my head, taking another pair from the drawer and putting that on. I turn back around towards Jack and he tosses the other pair to me. I put that back into the drawer and strut out of the closet.

"You're not gonna put anything else on?" He asks me.

"Do I need to?"

His lips twist into a smile, "no."

Jack takes off his shirt by the neck before getting onto his side of the bed. I scan his outfit and something pops into my mind.

"Wait, I'm gonna be your twin." I quickly say before scurrying into the closet to grab a pair of Adidas training pants.

I hear him laugh before I walk back out, putting them on.

"Look at us. Relationship goals." He smiles fondly and I crawl into bed next to him.

My phone vibrates on the nightstand on my side and I check the lit up screen. I blink again to make sure I'm seeing it correctly.

[Sam] we need to talk again.

An unsettling feeling appears in my stomach. I don't want to face him again just yet.

{vote, comment, share}