Twenty Eight

After parking on a specific spot on the driveway, I get out of the car. I parked perfectly in Sam's shitty rectangle which said 'birthday girl's parking' written with pink chalk. He's the cutest.

I'm greeted and wished a happy birthday by many people- tons- as I walk into the house. I go on the search for someone I actually know and I happen to stumble across Johnson first.

"Hey! Happy birthday!" Johnson hugs me around the shoulders. "Oh, make sure there's nothing on my sheets after."

What?

"Happy birthday, Camila." Rachel smiles to me.

"Thank you guys. This is insane." I say, referring to the party.

"Did you see the cake Jack G bought you?" Rachel gasps and I shake my head, looking around.

"I'll see it when I walk to the kitchen." I tell her and she nods her head.

I wave them off as begin walking around to look for Lyss. I feel like I haven't talked to her in ages, even though I saw her yesterday and had a brief conversation. I see the cake on the table and it looks neat and untouched. Chanel. Jack is so over the top.

"Happy twentieth, princess." I hear a low and raspy voice in my ear, causing me to turn around.

"Jack? Hi." I say. "Thank you for the cake." I give him a smile because it's the least I could do.

"I have another present for you. Well, presents." He emphasizes. "They're in Johnson's room." He shrugs.

"You could've put them out here with the rest of the gifts." I say.

"No, I couldn't have." He shakes his head, smirking.

My eyebrows pull together, "okay, well do you want me to open them now or in a little?"

"Right now. Let's go." He rushes, grabbing my hand and pretty much dragging me to Johnson's room.

"He knows that they're in here, right?" I ask, looking around the room.

Hm, he changed the bed sheets.

Jack nods, "yup. Close your eyes." He commands.

I sit on the bed and obey, closing my eyes. I can't help but think the worst. Jack and I aren't on the best terms. Why is he doing all of this?

"Hands out." He tells me and I do so.

He places one light thing on each hand and I open my eyes. I grow super confused when I see a condom and a yogurt land punchcard in my hands.

"Thanks?" I say unsure.

"They're not actually your gifts." He chuckles. "But I thought the condom would be useful."

"What are you-"

"Birthday sex." Jack smirks, cutting me off. "Your actual gift."

I bite the inside of my cheek, "from you?"

He nods his head slowly, "yes, baby."

"W-why?" My breathing shifts and begins to pick up.

"Annual tradition." He says. "Remember last year?"

"Yes." I quietly respond. "But- but I can't. Not with you. Maybe with Sam-"

Jack lets out a deep chuckle, "Sam's not using this expensive ass condom. Your whole 'friends with benefits' deal is pathetic."

I can't imagine myself having sex with Jack right now. Especially not on Jack Johnson's bed.

"You can say no." He lowers his voice, walking closer to me.

For some reason, I find myself not speaking up or anything. Jack sits next to me, pulling me onto his lap.

"It'll feel good, I promise." He whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

He starts by kissing a spot behind my ear and then trails butterfly kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder. His cold hand runs my inner thigh, riding my dress higher and higher.

I feel his hand come closer to my heat and I swallow a lump in my throat. He slowly rubs, making my insides turn into mush in a split second. I close my eyes for a brief moment.

"S-stop." I say and he pulls his hand away immediately.

"Are you sure?" He asks, kissing my shoulder.

I stand up, quickly fixing myself. What the hell as gotten into me. I run my hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry." I say to him, shaking my head.

He sighs, putting the condom in his front pocket. Why am I apologizing to him?

"Don't worry." Jack tells me, pursing his lips to the side. "Just come find me if you need a release." He winks, walking out the door before me.

I swear I thought I was over him, now I'm just confused. After that little encounter, I feel the need to press my thighs together for some relief. I walk out of the room, being sure to shut the door behind. I'll leave my things in there so they won't get stolen.

"Hey, I was looking for you." Sam's arm goes around my waist. "Happy birthday." He smiles.

"Thank you, Sammy." I peck his cheek.

"Let's go get a drink or two." He says, taking me to the kitchen.

I feel a pang of jealously as I see Jack already conversing with some females on the couch. His smile and good looks making them laugh easily and twirl their hair in between their fingers flirtatiously.

I need to get it together, holy shit. I was the one who turned him down. Now I'm beginning to regret it.

"Camila." Sam's voice cuts me from my deep thoughts. "I asked if you wanted to mix your vodka with red bull or coke? Damn, you girls never listen." He chuckles and I'm taken aback.

"Excuse me?" My eyebrows knit together.

"I just repeated myself." He shakes his head. "I'll just give you red bull."

I snatch the cup from him and walk away, finding an empty seat. I try not to spill my drink when going through the dancing people. When did all guys turn into such asses.

I glance across the room to look at Jack again and we make eye contact for a second before he resumes talking to some girl. Maybe I do need a release tonight. Heading towards where Jack is, the girls he's talking with, notice me.

"Happy birthday." One of them says and I give them a smile.

I stand in front of Jack, crouching down. I put my hand right on his member and he shifts on the couch.

"I need that release." I tell him.

"That was quick, babygirl. You come around fast."

"Don't flatter yourself, Gilinsky." I roll my eyes, grabbing his hand and taking him towards Johnson's room.

I think Jack changed the sheets because he knew we were fucking today. The girls give us both a confused look as we disappear down the hall. When I get into Johnson's room, I shut the door, but am immediately pushed up against it.

Jack's body is flushed against mine as he goes straight for my neck. He sucks on a specific spot harshly, which makes my knees go weak. Thank god he's supporting me by grabbing my hips.

"Marking my spot again." Jack whispers into my ear.

{vote, comment, share}

YALL GONNA SAY SHE BIPOLAR BUT SHE JUST WANTS TO FUCK