Forty One

"I'm sorry I'm never home, baby." He murmurs in between kisses. "Let me make it up to you."

He lips trail down my exposed stomach and to the top of my waistline. Ever since he's woken up from his 'nap', he's been horny and making these dirty jokes. I've just given up and let him do whatever he wants with me.

I prop myself up on my elbows, watching his every move. Jack slowly pulls down my joggers and my underwear at the same, never breaking eye contact at his movements.

His large and rough hands go onto my inner thighs, spreading them. He licks his lips before placing his tongue right on my heat. My eyes flutter closed immediately at the sensational and pleasurable feeling.

I let out a long drawn moan and open my eyes back up. When I do, Jack is staring up at me, gauging my reaction to his skillful tongue. I feel like we haven't done base three in so long. Well, he hasn't to me.

I feel him push one of his fingers into me, making me squirm. He growls in appreciation and my breathing becomes more ragged than it already is. Jack moves up my body, not removing his finger.

He buries his head in the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking on every spot he can. I run my fingers through his hair, tugging at the roots. He pulls away from my neck, staring me straight in he eyes while adding a second finger.

Why does it feel like I'm going to come quicker than ever. My legs tense up as he starts to slow down the pace of his fingers. It's frustrating me.

"Jack, please." I beg.

"Please what, baby?" He asks me like the little tease he is.

"Don't do this."

"Please what?" He repeats, jamming his finger further into me.

"Faster." I buck my hips up to his hand.

He obeys and quickens his pace, making my eyes roll back in complete pleasure. All you can hear is our breathing and the skin of his hand colliding with my heat. I bite my bottom lip, surrendering myself to him.

He withdraws his hands and sits up in between my legs. I try and steady my breath. Jack brings his fingers up to his lips, sucking at them and then grinning at me.

"You're disgusting." I tell him.

"You swallow my come. I can't swallow yours?" He smirks.

I blush uncontrollably and turn on my side, facing away from him. He slaps my butt hard and I squeal.

"Hand me my pants." I instruct him.

"Why? Don't you wanna cuddle naked?" He asks me, tugging his shirt over his head by the neck.

He gets into a spooning position behind me and puts his hands in between my legs. I rest my hand on his wrist, silently telling him to not try anything. I turn my body to face him and he puts his hand on my butt.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you these past few days." I caress his cheek. "It's not fair to you because you actually work and I shouldn't but you for that."

"I'm sorry too." He pecks my forehead. "I shouldn't have said you were lazy. It was in the heat of the moment. You're not lazy. You cook for me and you clean the really dusty parts of my house." He chuckles.

"So, I'm a maid." I say, cocking an eyebrow.

"You'll never be a maid." Jack holds me tighter.

I breathe in and out, deciphering whether to tell Jack that I was with Sam yesterday or not. I should because I don't want him to be finding out and blaming me for not telli him early on.

"I was with Sam yesterday." I confess.

His body tenses next to mine, "is that so?"

"Yeah, we went to the beach. To get my mind off of things-"

"Off of me?" Jack cuts me off.

"Yes." I slowly nod my head. "But nothing happened between us." I quickly add.

"I wasn't gonna ask if anything did." His voice becomes harsher.

I push my tongue out to the inside of my cheek and stop the conversation there before anything goes wrong. We just forgave each other, we can't start fighting seconds after.

"Can we get married already?" Jack changed the subject.

"And stress ourselves out even more?" I laugh. "I start school in a few days, we can wait."

"Yeah, but I want to wife you up, man." He tells me.

"Okay, baby." I pat his cheek and he raises an eyebrow.

"Baby?" He asks me. "I like it when you say it."

"Then I'll say it more often."

"God, I'm so ready to marry you."

{vote, comment, share}

End of book two!!!