Seven

Shopping with Jack yesterday was fun and entertaining. He's still overprotective and possessive. I know this because when I went to order at Starbucks, a very attractive male, the cashier, was hitting on me and Jack noticed.

Flashback to yesterday;

"You're too pretty to be walking in here." The cashier tells me, making my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink.

I shake my head, "thank you, but I'm not that pretty."

"You clearly haven't looked in the mirror, babe." He winks at me and it's as if the pet name caught Jack's attention.

Jack looks up from his phone and stands closer to me as I hand the cashier money. I read his name tag and his name is cute. Nolan. As we hold up the line talking, Jack snakes his arm around my hip, hooking his thumb in the waistband of my leggings.

This catches my attention and I realize there's a long line starting to form I apologize to Nolan before walking to the pickup station and wait for my drink.

"I hope to be seeing you again soon." Nolan calls out to me and I shoot him a smile.

Jack glares at him, but when he sees me looking, he gives me a quick and innocent smile that read 'I didn't do anything'. I playfully elbow his side, making him laugh and pull me closer.

End of flashback.

I thought that was adorable. Even though we aren't together, he acts like we are.

[Jack] I'll leave my door unlocked if you need anything okay

[Jack] I'm taking a nap now

I smile at my phone when I read his random and childish text messages. I text back an okay. He's pretty much lowkey telling me that he wants me to get in bed with him, when I know much better than that.

I kind of just want to take things slow this time and see where it goes. Instead of jumping straight at it like the first time we dated. God, we fought so much it was pathetic. My phone buzzes in my hands.

[Jack] are you gonna come over today

[Camila] we'll see

I might just go there in like ten minutes because I have nothing else planned today. Catching up with some old friends would be nice, but I'll just set it for another day. Perhaps we can have a bonfire.

I wonder if Jack would be considerate enough and host it for us. Probably not, he hates like all of my friends and I don't blame him. If he had a lot of female friends, I wouldn't like them.

I get up from my swirly chair and look into the mirror. I'm not a complete mess, but I am at the same time, I comb my fingers through my knotted, dark brown hair and fluff out my long sleeve shirt.

I grab my keys and my phone, heading out. I feel like as if I'm coming off too clingy and he'd find that unattractive. I've just missed him like crazy while I was in New York and it made me so anxious- practically killed me- when I never contacted him to see how he was doing.

I lock my front door and head to my car. I get inside and am instantly engulfed into the hot pocket that is the inside of my car. Damn California weather. I automatically turn up the AC, waiting for it to get cool before I start driving.

I take my normal route to Jack's house and I can't believe that it's still memorized and stuck inside of my head. I would've thought I'd forgotten it by now, but I surprisingly haven't.

I park in Jack's driveway and sneak into his house. Not really 'sneak' because his door was left unlocked on purpose. I go up into his room and I can hear his soft snoring. He's actually napping. I thought he was joking.

I twist the gold handle on his bedroom door and quietly go inside and walk towards the window. He might get pissed off at me for doing what I'm about to do, but I could care less. I've been bored all day, so this should be entertaining.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" I exclaim, opening Jack's curtains in his room.

He groans, using his pillow to cover his face and that's when I realize that he's shirtless, because his movements made his blanket go lower on his body.

"I was having a nice dream." He informs me and my eyebrows raise.

"Oh yeah? About?" I cross my arms.

"You were sucking me off." I see him slightly smirk, making me gasp.

"Get up!" I rip the pillow from his face.

Jack squints his eyes and licks his dry lips. I hate taking naps during the day time. When I wake up from them, I always forget what day it is.

"I'm kidding. I was thinking about rainbows and sunshine." He jokes, sitting up in his big bed.

He looks like a princess in a cloud with his white duvet wrapped and pooled around him. I bite my top lip, taking a seat at the foot of his bed and he just sits there, staring at me as if he could never get bored of looking at me.

"What're you looking at?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he lets out a deep chuckle.

"You're pretty." He comments, making me blush. "Do you know that?"

I shrug my shoulders. I don't want to say no because then he'd give me a long ass lecture, but I also don't want to say yes and sound conceited. So, I just give him a shrug of the shoulders.

"Well, you are and you'd be prettier if you laid down next to me." He grins.

"And if I don't, I'd be ugly?" I ask.

"No, you'd just be pretty. Like, Selena Gomez pretty." He says, her name casually rolling off his tongue.

"Get up and be productive." I whine. "I've been bored all day."

"Boohoo. You poor princess." He fake pouts and then his outed bottom lip turns into a smirk. "Make my dream come true and suck me off." He falls back onto the bed.

"You're disgusting." I laugh, shaking my head. "I'm going downstairs."

"Wait for me. I'm coming with." He says and after that, everything moves quickly.

He doesn't even put on a shirt as we both walk down the stairs. His house was like a fucking maze the first time I came here, but now I remember everything like the back of my hand.

"I only took that nap for like five minutes before you rudely interrupted." Jack sarcastically scoffs, making my lips curl into a small smile.

"I like annoying you." I tell him.

"I like you."

{vote, comment, share}