Fourteen

"Where are you going?" I hear Jack's low voice ask and then yawn.

Oh man. I didn't want him to notice me leaving so early. I turn around on my feet, letting go of the door knob that was halfway twisted. I comb my fingers through my just brushed hair.

"I'm going to hangout with a friend." I bluntly reply, leaving the name out because I know Jack doesn't like him. "I'll be back later today." I inform him, just incase he was wondering that.

"Which friend?" He continues to probe, ignoring to added part.

"Dominic." I bite my top lip nervously.

I'm not going to lie to him. He opens his eyes, more alert at the name I just said. Geez. Maybe I should wake him up like that more often. He'd get up and ready quicker.

"Why? Why can't you hangout with me." He whines.

"I did the other day when I was supposed to be with Dom." I tell him.

Jack continues to whine, "why does he get a nickname and I don't?"

"You're so childish." I laugh, walking over to the bed.

I bend over to give Jack a kiss on the cheek because I don't want his morning breath to be released into my mouth. I stand back up, getting to ready to officially leave.

"I'll see you later, love you." I say.

"Fine." He huffs. "I'll see you when you get back. Don't have too much fun." He warns, running his tired and sleepy eyes. "I love you, too."

I shoot him a quick smile before grabbing my keys and my phone. Not even sure where we're supposed to be hanging out. He told me to meet him at the mall, but the mall gets boring after a little while.

Whenever I meet up with someone, it's always at the mall. It's annoying and it's even more annoying because that's the place Jack only takes me to. Besides Sam's house, of course.

I hop into my Mercedes and just sit in there, texting Dominic and bothering him to change the destination. The mall is so lame and I didn't even grab any money on the way out.

[Camila] let's go somewhere else

[Dominic] I'm already at the mall

[Camila] wth I haven't even left the house

[Camila] we're gonna do something fun

[Dominic] like what?

[Camila] get pedicures and manicures

[Dominic] automatic no :-)

[Camila] c'mon, you can get clear coat.

[Camila] come on pleaseeeeee

[Dominic] fine but you're paying for me.

I give a satisfied smile to myself and tell him the nail salon to meet me at. I get out of the car quickly and run back up to Jack's room to grab money. It was stupid of me to not grab it in the first place.

"You're back. Just couldn't stay away from me, huh?" Jack cockily smirks, turning his attention to me and not his phone.

Finally, for once.

"No, I came to grab some money because I'm getting my nails done." I hold my fingers up at him.

"Grab money from my wallet." He points to the black leather wallet on the dresser.

"No, thank you, sir." I emphasize. "I am capable of paying for myself."

"Okay, I'm not going to argue with you on this." He chuckles as I turn to leave the room again after grabbing money. "Have fun, baby." He tells me once more.