Thirteen

I wake up, forgetting that Jack is clinging onto me for dear and life and around in the bed, accidentally waking him up. He groans and rubs his tired and sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine." I greet him and he gives me a small smile.

He licks his dry lips, "morning, baby."

His morning voice is raspy and deep. It literally makes me pool in my underwear on its own. I bring my legs over his hips and his rough hands skims across my thigh and he closes his eyes once more.

"Get up, let's shower." I bug him and his eyes open again.

"Sex?" He asks and I grin up at him.

"Maybe."

I roll out of the bed before he can and head into the bathroom. He quickly follows behind me and tugs his shirt over his head by the neck. Man, he's quick when you mention sex being involved.

*

We both get out of the shower, sex crazed but satisfied. I'm gonna admit that I do like showering with him, even though that sounds very weird. I wrap one towel around my dark hair and one around my body.

Jack walks into his closet and I just stand at the door of the bathroom, watching him disappear into the giant walk in.

"What are you wearing today, baby?" Jack asks me as he shuffles around in his closet with only a towel around his waist.

Teasing me in the most awful way.

"Maybe just a black long sleeve, I don't know." I answer his question.

"Will a white t-shirt and denim thingy look good together?"

"You sound like such a girl." I tell him and in response, he playfully scrunches up his nose.

He pulls out both things and I smile and nod my head quickly. He'd look so hot in that. I search for my own clothing in the brown box Jack had taken out yesterday and dress myself in a back long sleeve and skinny jeans.

Jack also changes into his own clothing and he looks so casual. So attractive. He smirks when he sees me staring too long and I don't even realize it. Jack sits down on his bed and tugs my hand so I fall, sitting on his lap.

He nuzzles into my neck and I hum, relishing and enjoying the position we're in right now. He has such a way with actions and it makes me feel all tingly and bubbly inside.

"I love you." He sings the words, dragging them out.

"I know. You tell me all of the time." I laugh. "I love you, too."

I tap his nose and he just smiles, his chin resting on the shoulder. At this moment, I feel like there's nothing wrong and everything is going fine, except for the fact that all of my friends pretty much hate me.

"Did you know that Johnson got an offer to get signed, but he declined it because he doesn't want to be tied down and controlled." Jack informs me.

"I guess that's good for him because it's his choice." I shrug my shoulders, making Jack's teeth chatter against each other, earning a laugh from both of us.

"Yeah, but I thought it was kind of dumb because do you know how many famous people you could meet just by being signed?"

"No, I don't know." I sarcastically tell him.

It would have been nice either way if Johnson took the offer. I guess I understand where he's coming from because he doesn't wants to sign a contract and be told what to do and when to do it. He wants to live by his own rules and get big on his own.