Eight

I blush down at my hands. What am I supposed to say back to that? I don't want to say 'I like you, too' yet because then he's gonna think we can just get right back together again. It'll defeat the whole purpose of taking things slow.

"You don't have to say you like me too, because I know you do." Jack cockily smirks making me roll my eyes while still smiling.

"Do you have food? I haven't ate anything all day." I say, changing the subject and raiding his fridge, making him chuckle.

"I think I have spaghetti somewhere in that fridge." He tells me and I search every corner of it. "Or bread." He adds.

When I find the black plastic container, with a super fancy name on it, I grab it and take the lid off, seeing what it is. It's spaghetti. I put it in the microwave. I'll just warm up the whole thing because Jack will probably eat some too.

I jolt up and squeal as I feel Jack's fingers jab into my sides. I shut the microwave and heat up the food and after that, Jack continues to tickle me. I turn around, laughing and try tickling him too.

"Maybe you forgot, babe, but I'm not ticklish." He playfully tells me and I immediately stop.

"That's not fair, stop, Jack!" I laugh, grabbing his wrists.

He quickly stops, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his head in the crook of my neck. The fact that he's shirtless is really turning me on. I put my hands on his back and feel is warm body temperature. He gives my neck small butterfly kisses.

"Thank you for not hating me." Jack says.

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I point out, unsure. "I suppose."

"But this is like the hundredth chance you've given me. I'm lucky."

I feel him smile against my neck as the microwave pings, telling me that the food is done.

"The food is done." I tell Jack, hoping he'd let go of me by now, but he doesn't.

"I know, but I want to eat something else." He lowers his voice, it suddenly becoming seductive. "You'd like it."

Everything south of my body clenches in desire. Fuck. His words have such a way and affect on me. This is insane.

"And what's that?" I push his buttons, trying to trigger him into telling me that he wants to have sex.

"You." He pulls his head away, smirking at me.

Jack licks his lips before forcefully pushing them against mine. I'm taken aback, but I quickly return the deed and kiss him back just as hard. He runs one of his large hands down my back, stopping at my behind.

After about two minutes, his hands moves further down to my thighs to clasp them around his hips. He then moves his lips to my neck, making me throw my head back in pleasure.

Jack begins to walk towards the staircase, and I don't want him to have to walk up two flights of stairs while carrying me. But he doesn't stop what he's doing, so I don't question him about it.

When we successfully make it to his room, he gently puts me down on his bed and stands, examining my body. Being the girl I am, I begin to grow insecure and pretty much shrink into a ball.

"You're so beautiful." He breathes.

I bite my bottom lip, letting the blood unwillingly rush to my cheeks. He fingers goes to the base of my shirt, slowly rolling it up, making me sit up so its easier to get off. I'm so glad I wore leggings today.

Jack sucks in a sharp breath as I reach behind my bra clasp, detaching it and tossing it on the side of the bed.

"Fuck third base." He says, grabbing a condom from the inside of his drawer. "Take off your tight ass pants." He instructs and I do so.

Isn't third base what he wanted to do in the first place?

Jack slips off his pants and boxer briefs at the same time. I haven't done this in so long. I hope it doesn't hurt. He concentrates on putting the condom on and then turns his attention back to me. This is actually happening.

He strolls towards me, getting on top of me and kissing he hard. I whimper into the kiss. I just want him inside of me right now to be honest. He pulls away, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth and then letting it go, making it slap back to my gums.

"This might hurt again. I don't know." He nervously mumbles and I feel him slowly slide into me, causing my eyes to shut and for a moan to escape my lips. "You're tight all over again." He breathes into my ear.

Jack sucks on the clammy skin of my neck, creating a hickey. He does that continuing down my chest, creating a line. This is going to suck so bad for the next few days. I'm gonna have to wear a damn scarf.

He slowly begins to push in and out of me, making me moan every time. I forgot how good this felt. Especially with him.

"Jack." I moan, dragging out his name while clawing his back.

He kisses beneath my ear, obviously enjoying his name coming from my swollen lips. Jack proceeds with pounding into me until I come undone. He slows down, and I know it's because he's almost falling off the edge into a climax.

When he's done, he pulls out of me, leaving me sweating and panting. Holy shit that was amazing. He grins at me as he cleans himself up.

"Now, I'm actually hungry. The spaghetti is waiting for us." Jack smirks, tossing me one of his shirts and my panties.

{vote, comment, share}

don't even comment that 'it's too soon for them to be having sex again' I was getting bored of him being just cute and nothing happening I needed some action in this book