Prologue

She was hurt. Terribly hurt. This horrible pain wasn't only physical, but also emotional. She was lying on the wet, dirty forest ground, and she couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't open her eyes. It was also hard for her to breathe. She heard someone calling her. Maybe the person she saw approaching her before she closed her eyes ? No it wasn't. It wasn't this person's voice. This voice was one of her loved one, someone close to her. Of course the person she saw approaching was someone she liked, someone she was starting to be close with. But this voice, it was someone really important for her. Then she felt someone touching her. And she heard more voices. Sad and panicked voices, including someone's she would recognised everywhere. God she loved this voice, especially the person the voice belonged to so much! The pain of her back magically disappeared, and she felt someone turning her on her back. No. They were two. Yes, two persons were turning her on her back, and she still was hearing these worried voices. The pain disappeared from her torso, then from her face, but the emotional pain still remained. Then she heard someone yell, then two other voices. With this so loved voice, she could tell they were four. Yes, four women were around her. One of them said something, and suddenly the place changed. The ground was now harder, like rock, and there were so many voices !
Please shut up, she thought.
Her head ached so much! She heard a man's voice, and suddenly felt someone carrying her from the cold hard ground. The person walked, and put her down on something soft, more comfortable. She heard an other man's voice, and this one was saying orders. She felt some cold things being put on her skin, and some beeps were heard. But as time passed, the noises were lowered. And suddenly, she couldn't hear anything anymore.

How did this happen ?

Everything started two months ago.