Rodney

After school, my best friend Mikey told me to come over later to get fried. I don't have nothing else better to do so why the fuck not. I met him after school by the big tree. "Ay, you going to the talent show tonight?", he asked giving me dap. "Hell no, the fuck I look like?", I replied shaking my head. He laughed. We started walking until my girlfriend called my name. "Rodney! You were just going to leave me?", she said smiling. "My bad Neicy", I kissed her cheek. "Me and Mikey are going to get fried, you wanna come?" I asked her. "Nah, you guys go ahead I'm going to my club. See ya later. Bye Mikey", she said giving him a hug and walking away. "Come on man, I need my blunt", he said rushing me. We walked slow and got to his house in 10 minutes, he doesn't live far from the school. When we walked in I sat on the couch and watched tv while he did something. He came back with a rolled up blunt and a lighter while I watched Bad Girls Club. Don't judge me its one of my favorite shows. A few minutes later go by as we passed the blunt back and forth when he asked me the most dumbest question you can ask a nigga. "Ayo Rodney, can I suck yo dick?" "Man what type shit you on bruh?" I asked standing up but sitting back down because I was high AF. "Come on you don't have to do it back", he said begging. I don't know why but I gave in and let him do what he wanted. I can't lie it felt good. Damn!

Danny in pic