ERICA

So we in class or whatever. Pre Calculus is a little hard. I have class with Asiya, Jessica, Mia, and Neicy boy toy Rodney and Mikey. Everybody was chilling until Mikey got up and started yelling at Rodney. "Just let it go Damn nigga", Mikey yelled. Oh shit. "No, I just wanna know why?" Rodney said getting up too. Oh shitt. "You know what fuck this meet me at my house after school", Mikey yelled.

Wait he got a knife!!! Noooo. "Ard, I'll be there bitch," Rodney said moving away from his seat. "What the hell was that?" Mia asked. "I don't know but I'll found out", Siya said smirking. "Nosey ass ho", Jess said laughing. "Guess y'all don't wanna know then", she said pouting. "I do", I said. "Same", Mia said looking at her phone. Siya smiled and walked out. I noticed Mikey wasn't here either. This bitch wasted no time. "I wanna know too", Jess complained.

I rolled my eyes and continued working on my worksheet. I thought about Mark and how good he looked yesterday. Damn he was fine. Those eyes and smile. Ugh. "Bitch why you moaning?", I look up to see Siya back. "I wasn't but what happened?" She smiled really big and I knew it was some good ass tea. "You hoes won't believe it", she said looking at us and then around. "So-" she started off saying. "Siyaaa come sit over here", Mikey yelled. "Tell y'all later bout to get some more juicy shit", she took her paper and pencil and left.

I looked at Rodney and he was fuming. None of my business for awhile. Jess started talking about sex and shit while Mia doodled. I just sat there thinking about Mark. "Bitch can you stop fantasizing about that nigga we saw yesterday", Jessica asked. I blushed and then the bell rung. On to the next class.

Neicy in MM