Daniel

So lemme tell you about the night I broke up with her. Ard so she come over with a trenchcoat and that purple lace set underneath so I kiss her neck and shit. Matter fact look fuck all that. We fucked and I broke up with her. She cried, sucked me up and cussed me out and left. I laughed as she called me a little dick bitch made nigga but its funny cause she was just on it but its cool. Today's Wednesday and we have early dismissal at school so I'm chilling with my basketball homies and my best friends at the court since it's nice out. I walked in the school and saw her standing at her locker. She had a new nigga already. Hoes will be slutbuckets. But she saw me and rolled her eyes and talked to the bull. He turned around and I saw who it was. Isaiah Mitchell, he played soccer so we don't really fuck with each other. But he was cool tho, he saw me and gave me that look. I nodded my head to let him know it was cool. He turned back around and continued. I saw Gabby walk up to them and she looked at me and rolled her eyes but before I could say anything I heard, "Um bitch you got a problem?", I saw that Tanya said that. I smiled and pulled her away before the other crazy one appeared. "Chill best", I said laughing. "Nigga that's my name", Siya said walking up. "My bad, where ya other friend?" "With her new nigga. There they are", she pointed behind me. I looked and saw Erica with that gay nigga Mark. Soo am I the only one that knows he fucking niggas. He used to talk to my cousin best friend Reggie or Ronald, whatever. Maybe she don't care. "Y'all think y'all cute huh?" Tanya yelled making them walk over. "Bitch I know I am", Erica Said. "Hey Y'all ," she said. "Wassup lil Mark", Siya said making us laugh. Mark nodded and I guess he felt uncomfortable because he knows that I know he like boys. Don't be ashamed about it cause that shit weird. They walked away and Tanya went to class so it was just me and my best. I pinched her arm making her hit me. "Boy what?" "I didn't know he like girls too" I said rubbing my arm. "What?" "I said I didn't know he fuck with girls too. Mark." I said pushing her slightly. "You mean he gay?" She said walking in class. "Oh you didn't -" I got cut off. "What the fuck? I have to tell her he got booty dick. Awww shit," she exclaimed. "No it's not your business" "Boy I'm grown, now who he fucking?" She asked. "Chill" "Fine. I'll find out anyway", she sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "Keep rolling them", I looked at her different like in a sexual way. I gotta chill man. Class started and we had to work on projects with each other. I  flirted with her throughout class and she returned it. "Bye best, see ya after school", she yelled running out the room to meet Tanya and Erica. "Text me lil nigga" and I walked to my class.
Natasha - future character