Stace

Today's Thursday and I'm hella annoyed I have a test tomorrow and an appointment at 3 which means I have to go straight there from school.

My parents know because of Danny's mom but they didn't kick me out. Although they are very disappointed in me. I can't undo it anyway.

I have no friends at all because everybody thinks that I'm a dirty slut. I can only blame myself for that. I lied to my parents and Danny saying he was the father but only because him and I are meant to be with each other. "Stacey? The principal wants you", she wrote me a pass while everyone looked at me with disgust.

I still held my head high though, I don't care what anyone thinks. I walk in the office seeing my parents here. "What's going on?", mom looked at me with a sad smile. "Um you're moving sweetie" "Moving? To where?" "It doesn't matter honey this is what's best for you. You can finish school but after today we're leaving", dad stood up as well as Mr. Mauve. "But what? I don't understand. I'm doing good in school" "Honey people are calling you a whore and other names, we don't want it to stress you out", I nodded and stood there playing with my hair.

I had a black short sleeve T-shirt, black Nike sweatpants and my Jordan Eclipse sneaks. My hair was in two tight braids going back. "Don't be upset honey, its for the best. Go to class now", mom hugged me and sat back down. I handed him my pass to which he signed off and went back to Pre-Calc. I handed my teacher the pass and sat down.

After that class was over I decided to skip the rest which was only one class to get some ice cream. I drove to the Cold Stone and ordered a cookie and cream ice cream with Reese's on top. I walked back to my car, licking it when somebody bumped into me. "Damn girl", the finest man stood in front of me not cuter than Danny but close. I walked away and headed to my car. "Wait!", I turned around and raised an eyebrow. "You single?", I shook my head and got in my car, heading back to school.

What's the point of talking to someone and you moving the next day. None! It was 1:55, class is almost over. Its almost May and they want me to go to a different school, my folks crazy as hell. But as long as its for our benefit then I'm willing to do whatever. I heard the bell ring and I started my car back up, thankful I didn't have to wait to pass through other people and shit.

Soon as I get home, this big ass truck was parked in front of my door. People were going in and out with boxes. My folks weren't playing. "Stacey you're early! Come on", I followed my mom. See my parents are rich but they moved out here so I could learn not to be a spoiled brat, it only helped a little.

Danny brought me whatever I wanted. I think we're moving to a better neighborhood, by better I mean rich. No offense but my neighborhood is fucking trash.

We went Inside my room where only my bed stood. "You want this too?" I shook my head. "We moving to a rich neighborhood?" She nodded and we walked out the house. "We are selling your car but you'll get a new one, a nicer one. Take everything out and put it in the trunk of dads car.

I did as told while mom talked to the movers. "Where's dad?" "At the house setting it up", I looked at my stomach. "I hope its a boy", I laughed. "Mama why?" "All these girls no boy besides I know Danny would want a junior", she chuckled getting in dad's car. "Where ya car at though?" "Sold it, let's go", I got in and we drove off.

We pulled up to Welsgrove. It looked very nice and clean. "What's our address?" "394 Lance Rd", I nodded remembering it and looked out the window. It was a good 45 minute ride from our old place and for that I'm grateful.

We stopped at a gray house. It was fairly big but not mansion size. "How many rooms?" "6, look I have a confession to make", mom said suddenly. "Okay well-" "Stacey! Look at your new room", dad called from inside. I shrugged and went in the house. Yeah this is definitely a mansion alright. It was a large living room and a huge dining room. I walked upstairs looking for my room but couldn't find it. "Guys I can't find it!", they came up and found me in the hallway.

My dad pointed to the master bedroom. I looked at them confused. "Surprise! You live here by yourself. We live the next block over", mom yelled smiling. "No, are y'all foreal? Like dead ass?" "Yup and um we signed you up for online classes still with the school that you are in. Also when you graduate and have that baby after a year, you'll be working with your mom", I jumped around happily.

My mom is a cardiologist, dad is dermatologist they both make a lot of money. My dad used to be in the drug business as well. "Like seriously?" They nodded. "Where is the baby room?" The master bedroom was very huge, I can't describe it. "You guys can share until it gets older", mom said sitting on the bed. "That's great. But can we still decorate it?" They nodded. "Let's go out to eat!" "I want Red Lobster" "No seafood!" I sighed and laid down. "Come on, Fettuccine's is 20 mins away", I looked at my phone. "Dad its only 3", I laughed. "Get settled then and we'll call you later", they walked out. "Wait here's your key. Love you", mom called out. "Love you guys too", I looked around the house and saw it was 6 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths and a den.

The kitchen looked amazing as did the backyard. I took pictures and posted it on IG. Thanks to my old folks 😘🙌🏾😍💯.