Danny

I woke up to see Stacey hovering over me. I groaned and rolled over. "Babe wake up", she said pushing me over and straddling me. "Ho, if you don't get the fuck off me", I pushed her ass off and sat up. "What did you call me?" She asked upset. "Ho", I said simply and got up to go to the bathroom. She came in and doinked my head. "Who you calling a ho?", she said. "Lower ya fucking voice and get the fuck out its over bitch"
I said grabbing a rag to wash my face. "Baby, what did I do wrong? Lemme fix it please", she begged. "Ard, tonight I wanna fuck, you blow me off Imma fuck you up. Understand" she nodded her head. "My mom home?", she shook her head. "Ard, put that mouth to work", I said washing my face, looking in the mirror. She got her knees and did exactly what I told her to.
After nutting on Her face and mouth and titties, I made her leave so I could get ready for school. Buzz. I looked at my iPhone 6 and saw my best friend Asiya text me.
A~ wyd

D~ getting ready for school hbu

A~ same. Come get me though

D~ard omw

A~okay

After getting myself ready I went to pick my best friend up. I saw her coming out soon as I pulled up. She looked pretty but nah. "Hey best", she said getting in. "Wassup?" I said. "Oop what's wrong? Who I gotta kill?", she said plugging her phone in the AUX cord. She turned on Jumpman by Drake and Future. "I keep hearing her name in people's mouths", I said clenching my jaw. "Ohhh, well I mean it's true", I looked at her and then back at the road. "How you know?" "Best friend you forget I know everything?" She said chuckling. "Why you ain't tell me?", I said annoyed. "I did, but you loved her so you wasn't trying to hear anything", I sucked my teeth. "Whatever, I'm fucking her one last time and then dumping her", she shook her head. "Don't do it", I pulled up to the school. Crenshaw High to be exact. "Why not?", I asked parking. "You keep forgetting, I'm always right", she got out and looked at her phone. I rolled my eyes and stood next to her looking for our other friends. "Siyaaaa", I heard someone yell. "Miaaaa", I turned and saw Mia short ass hug Asiya. They both short though. "Danny", we hugged and then they started talking about a Mexican boy Mia liked. "Bitches", someone called, we all turned around to see Tanya. "Tanya, bitch we missed you", Asiya yelled. "I know being sick ain't no joke but anyways wassup. Hey Danny", I gave her a side hug and we all walked inside the building. "Best, I'll see you later", she hugged me and walked away with them other two. "Danny wassup", I saw Rodney and dapped him. "Shit, chilling", I said walking to my locker to get my stuff for American government. "Ard I see Neicy, bye", he said walking fast towards her. The nigga is so sprung. "Baby", Stacey came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I saw her lil thot ass friend Gabby. I don't like that bitch cause my best friend be telling me stuff about her. "Soo I'm going shopping after school for our thing. Wanna come help pick stuff out?" I looked at her and then Gabby. Before I could respond the bell rung. "I gotta go bye", I left them and walked into class and sat on the right side with my niggas on the basketball team. "Danny", Ant yelled causing everyone to yell my name as well. "Wassup y'all", I said sitting down. "Chilling my nigga", the teacher told us to settle down so she can teach. Ms. Goldman got a fat ass, I might just fuck her.

Asiya in MM