Mark

When I saw Erica, I can't lie she was very pretty but she don't look easy. I was about to clock out for work when I saw Ronald. He winked at me, I shook my head. Nope not this time, I clocked out and left the mall. My phone kept buzzing I knew it was him but I'm not going back to whatever we had. It was fun while it lasted but then he caught feelings and he wasn't suppose to.

I got out the car and saw my dog outside waiting for me. It was only 6:00 so I took him for a walk. "I know you got my text Mark", I heard from behind me. I continued walking Sammy and crossed the street to get away from him. "Mark, get over here!", he shouted. "Shut the fuck up before I give you something to yell about", I said across the street. He looked both ways before crossing. "Mark, baby. I want you", he said touching my chest. "No, leave me alone", I said moving His hands.

He huffed and then walked away with his hands in his pocket. I'm bisexual but I lean more towards girls and I'm faithful, sometimes. I pull put my phone and text Erica, I waited a while before her replying.

M- Hey

E- hola

M- wyd

E- at my house with my friends

M- cool can I take you out this week

E- uhh sure what day?

M- Saturday 7

E- okay I'll text you the address on Saturday. What should I wear?

M- that skirt and some heels

It took a minute before her replying.

E- nasty but okay see you then gtg

M- okay beautiful

She probably told her friends, I smirked to myself. I can't wait for Saturday. I look down at my dog and saw he peed on my shoes. "Bitch ass nigga", I muttered to myself. I walked home and took my shoes off and started to get ready for my shower. I looked at the time and it was almost 8, damn I have school tomorrow. I took my shower and then laid in bed watching sports center.

Gabby in pic