Neicy

"How about this dress?", Siya held up a strapless dress. "You know my titties too big for that", she sucked her teeth and put it down. "What kind of dress you want?" I sighed. "Something that makes me stand out you know", I looked at the rack of dresses at David's Bridal. "The strapless...", she trailed off. "No", I picked up a dress with a lace frontal on top that flared at the bottom. "Put that shit down", she snatched it out my hand. I laughed and pushed her to the side. We looked around for awhile before giving up. "On to the next one", I said. "Wait! I found one", she held up a lavender two piece set. I'm not gonna lie, it was gorgeous. "I know you like it, go try it on", she handed me the bag and pushed me into the changing rooms.

I looked in the mirror and it fits so perfectly. I took a picture of it and sent it to Damian. I broke up with Rodney awhile ago in front of the class of 2016 at an assembly. I don't feel bad about it whatsoever. Now Damian, he's not perfect but he actually has a good heart for a drug dealer.

We were friends for while until he wanted to take things to the next level and now we're dating. Its only been two weeks though so I don't really expect a lot from him except loyalty and respect. "Bitch is you done yet?", I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yeah you can come in though", I shouted through the door. "Ooh look at you. Looking like a snack", she started messing with my hair. "What the fuck is a snack?" I was beyond confused. "Bitch you should know, you from Philly right?" "Yeah but that don't mean I be there like you", I moved her hands and admired myself. Ding! "Check my phone for me", I told her. "Ooh its from Damian", she said. "What it say?" "Looks good babe, now we need to get a tie in that color", she replied in a deep ass voice. "Lmao shut up yo. Help me get out so I can buy it", it took some time but I was finally ready to pay for it and help this girl get her shoes.

*

We left and started walking through the mall, window shopping until she stopped at some shoe store. "Look its in my color, they are so cute", she grabbed my arm and pulled me in the store. "Excuse me can I see that shoe in a size 5 1/2?", I chuckled at her small feet. "Bitch what the fuck is so funny?", she glared at me as the lady went to get the shoe. "You have some small feet", and I laughed even harder.

She sucked her teeth and walked to the lady with the shoes. She tried them on, walked in them, posed, and everything else under the sun. "Girl get the fucking shoes and let's go", she rolled her eyes and paid for them while I texted Dame. "Come on bitch on ready to go home", she walked out and I followed her outside. "Wait Dame said he can pick us up", I sat on the bench next to her. "Thank the lord, I do not feel like riding the bus. Its too hot for this shit", she exclaimed on her phone. "Where Danny at though?" "Visiting his grandmom at the hospital", she sighed. "What happened?" "Her old ass fell trying to seduce sum old nigga", I busted out laughing. "Siya!!", Dame rolled up and I was still laughing. "Hey Babe, wassup Asiya", we got in and he drove off. "What's so funny?", Siya shrugged and I stopped laughing. "Nothing babe. Can you drop us off at her house?", I wiped my tears. "But we hanging out today" "Ard", I rolled my eyes And leaned back in the chair.

He pulled up to her house and she got out. "Text me later bitch", she called out. "Ard bitch", a few minutes later we pulled up to his house. I left my bags in the car. "Come show daddy what you gonna do on prom night", he said as soon as we walked in his room. "Nigga you outta ya mind if you think-" "Chill baby girl, I was just playing with you", he started laughing. "But I mean I can show you what imma do on prom night", I looked at him suspect. "Nigga like what?", he ended up giving me head for a long time. "I never had an orgasm before", he busted out laughing. "Ya ex never made you cum?" I shook my head and he laughed again. "Stop laughing", I giggled as he turned his Xbox on. We played GTAV all night before I had to go home.

Dress she picked out in picture

I swear its almost over