Danny

After the fight I saw Siya and Stacey run away with Mikey, when the hell did my best friend and soon to be ex become cool? I shrugged it off and walked to my car. People were still outside and Niecy was still holding Rodney in her arms, on the way to my car I called for an ambulance and told them to hurry up. I couldn't let my associate die like that. The way it happened was kinda foul, I sure as hell wasn't expecting that and neither was anyone else. I drove to my house and saw my mom's car in the driveway so I parked in the street. When I walked in I heard loud music... Migos Bitch Dab to be exact. I walked upstairs and saw my mom dabbing. What the fuck? Kml. "Mom," I yelled over the music. She started Milly rocking. "Ma, can you stop dabbing?", I asked cutting the music off. "Boy, what the hell are you doing? Ruining my dabbing. What boy?", she asked moving me off her bed. "Why you not at work?" "Little nigga why you not at school?", she asked with an attitude. I rolled my eyes and walked out the room but she followed. "Is your little friend coming over today? Is that why you asking little nigga?" She asked with a smile. I nodded my head. "Fine, I'm going out anyways", she said smiling. I raised my eyebrow. "What you smiling for?", I asked her. "Little nigga shut up and mind ya business", she walked out my room.
Always calling me a little nigga which is funny since she's 5'6 and I'm 6'2. Gotta love moms though. I texted Stacey what time she gotta be here and what time she gotta leave here. One more fuck and I'm done for real this time. She sent me a picture of this purple lace set. It was cute, I mean it was just gonna be shredded later but it was alright I guess. Its only 4:50 and she coming at 9 so I better get some rest cause I'm be tearing her pussy up tonight. She better get some too cause I ain't showing no mercy.