Gabby

"Damn Gabby!", one of my hoes screamed. "Right there baby", she exclaimed as I licked her clit. "Shut the fuck before I stop", I said picking my head up and wiping her juices from my mouth. She nodded her head and I continued to what I was doing. She didn't scream but I had the bitch moaning. After she came I left her house and went back to my cousins house where I heard moaning. He probably fucking some bitch. I opened the door and closed it behind me, but when I got to the living room I almost threw up on the floor. "Damn man!", the boy on the couch said. I leaned closer and saw it was Rodney!! What the fuck?? They didn't even notice me, I walked quickly back outside and started hyperventilating. But he has a girlfriend how can he be gay? And with my cousin? That's some foul shit. These niggas are messy as fuck, I need a blunt. I walked to my best friend house but the door was unlocked. "Stacey?", I called out. "How did you get in here?" She asked coming downstairs. "Door unlocked", I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and muttered something. "What?" "Nothing but Wassup?" I sighed going to her room. "I need a blunt best friend", I said almost whining. She laughed and went under her bed. "Secret stash or nah?" "Shut up, my mom would kick me out you know that", she said breaking the weed up. I rolled my eyes taking it from her and rolled it up. "Lighter?" She threw it to me and I lit up.

Mikey in picture