Gabrielle S.

Prom was lit! But now its time for graduation! We have one more week of school left. Natasha and I are officially a couple, I haven't seen  or talked to Stacey in awhile, I heard she Moved and take online classes. I hope she's okay for her and the baby's sake. I passed all my classes so it was no need to go to school anymore. Right now Natasha and I just finished fucking so we smoking some loud. "I'm going to UCLA", she blurted out. "That's cool", I blew in her face. "Do you even see us in the future together ?" "I mean if it happens, it happens", I sighed and reached over for my phone.
Messages (3)
"Whatever then, fuck it", she pouted so I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Don't kiss me", she punched my arm and I laughed. "I'll move to LA with you ard? Will that make you happy?", she turned over and smiled wide as shit. "Yes baby it will", I kissed her and laid back down. "I can't wait till we graduate, then we can move in together" "Pause how imma move in with you, you got an apartment?" "Yeah my siblings are paying for an apartment for two years", she took the blunt out my hand and smoked the rest of the weed. "Well we'll figure all the details out later, I just wanna sleep right now", I cuddled with her and went to sleep. "I love you Gabby", I acted like I didn't hear her and stayed silent. "Bitch", she muttered.

Short ass chapter 😒

4 chapters left ❕❕❕