Mark

After taking millions of pictures it was Time for me and my date to leave for prom. Gabby and I decided to go with each other. We were red, black and white. My boyfriend didn't want to go because of whatever bullshit reason he had and Gabby's girl had the flu. Sucks but I don't really give a fuck, at least we decided to wear the same colors. I saw Erica talking to some guy wearing the same color as her so I'm guessing its her date. "Looking at ya old girl huh?" Gabby smirked. I pushed her arm and laughed. "She looks good, I'm not gonna lie", her titties were sitting up just right and her hips looked wider. "Go speak", she moved me. "For what?" "Look go say hi", she pushed me forward. I rolled my eyes and decided to be a gentleman. I walked up to her and cleared my throat. "Yes?" "You look good", I looked her up and down. "Thanks my nigga seems to think so too. Drew this is Mark, Mark this is Drew" he was about 6'2 and I'm 5'9 so it was kinda eye level. "What school you go to?" "Temple, baby let's go meet with some of your friends", he held his hand out and she grabbed it leaving me. "Good seeing you", she yelled over the music. That's what I get for being nice to a bitch. "Aww come on best friend let's dance", we went out on the dance floor and danced to Fetty, Migos, Drake, Rihanna and etc. Prom night is starting to look good so far. Until someone bumped into me. "Excuse me bitch", I said turning around. "Get yo gay ass out the way", somebody called out. "Babe don't be mean. Excuse us", Mia flipped her hair and moved out the way. "Its cool. You look good by the way", I smiled. "Thank you so do you. Have a good night", she walked away and I continued dancing with Gabby. "Its now time to announce Prom King and King..." Everybody walked over to where the teachers were standing with the envelope. "Prom King is... Darrius Winters" everybody cheered. "Prom Queen is ... Kamiyah Brown" we cheered again and the DJ started playing the music again. Gabby and I twerked on each other having a good ass time. "You guys look nice", I turned and Siya and Danny wearing black And gold. They looked real nice. "Thanks but you guys look like a snack or whatever", me and her started laughing while the other two silently glared at each other. "Danny", she nudged his shoulder. "Wassup Mark, ion got no beef with you anyways. Come on baby", he dapped me and then left with Siya. "Let's go get some food", she nodded her head. We walked in the dining room of the hall and looked around for some seats.

"Let's sit here", she pointed to a table of six next to me. "Okay, want Me to get the food or?" She nodded her head. I went to the buffet station and selected baked chicken, salad, chocolate cake, and Spanish rice. "Here", I handed her, her plate and sat next to her while a few of my other friends decided to sit with us. Stacey and I are the only ones who actually befriended Gabby, with the exception of Mike. Her hoes aren't there for her when she goes through something deep and personal. Natasha is the only one I can say, has been there for Gabby until she moved but now that she's back, its the same from before she moved. "Mind if we sit here?", I shook my head and the couple sat down. "Is the salad good?" The GirI asked. "Its okay, the chicken is unseasoned but the cake is really good", I smiled at her and she returned it. "Thanks, babe I'll be back", she got up and left. "Gabby you finished?" I brushed my tux off and looked in my phone camera fixing my teeth and hair. "Yeah... You look fine, come on I wanna dance And take pictures", she grabbed my hand and went to the main room of the hall where mostly everyone was at. We took pictures and danced all night. By 12 am I was tired but still ready to go out. "Mark what we about to do now?", her heels were in her hand as we walked out. "I'm about to go see my boyfriend and you can go see Natasha", I said texting him. "Okay", she hugged me and then walked off. This was a long ass night.