Mikey

I went to my locker to get my jacket. "So you fighting now?" Gabby asked closing my locker. I sucked my teeth and pushed her out the way. "Hey don't walk away from me", she jogged up to me. "What man?" I asked her walking. "So you just fighting one of your best friends for what?" She asked walking with me. "He don't know how to keep his mouth shut", I sighed heavily. "Neither do you apparently", she muttered. "Man what?" I asked loudly. "Look he's your friend. You don't wanna fight him", she said as we walked outside. "I'm not", I said simply. "So, wait. What are you doing?" She asked me. I smirked at her. It was almost the entire school out here. Damn all these witnesses fuck it. I saw him talking to Neicy. I knew this would affect our friendship but her nigga can't keep his mouth shut. "Mikey you ready?" I turned around and saw Asiya with Tanya. Her little ass always instigating. She cool though. "Yeah hold my shit though", I gave her my bag and walked into the circle surrounding us. "You really wanna fight me nigga?" He asked me. I nodded my head. I started to square up and he did too. I swung first and my fist collided with his cheek. He stumbled back but then regained his posture. He swung, I backed up and he missed. "Kick his ass Mikey", I heard Asiya say. I chuckled in my head and focused back on the fight. I leaned forward and mushed his head causing him to lose balance and then I rushed him. I punched him in his face, his stomach and I think his dick. Then he punched me in the face which cause me to stumble. Dammit. I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed him in his side. It was like everything stopped. I heard Neicy yelling but not understanding what she was saying. He looked at his side  then at me. "Damn nigga just cause I-" then he closed his eyes and passed out. Gabby and Asiya came running towards me. "Mikey come on", Gabby said. Asiya looked shocked and pulled me up. All five of us ran to my apartment. When I say five I meant us three plus Tanya and Stacey. "Nigga are you beyond stupid", Tanya asked me. "I need to leave now", I went to my room and packed clothes. "Wait where will you go?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Dammit man. I'm friends with Neicy and now I gotta hear this shit", Asiya said. I rolled my eyes. "Why you stab him though?" "He wanted to tell people and wanted us to-". Just then somebody knocked on the door. Stacey went to it and looked through the peep hole. "Its some girl outside", she said looking at us. Asiya pushed her out the way and opened the door. Erica came through looking annoyed. I finished packing and grabbed some more stuff I'll need. "Nigga you lost your mind?" She asked me pushing my arm. I smiled and rolled up a blunt. "You just gonna smoke a blunt?" Stacy asked. "You cold blooded my nigga haha", Siya said laughing. I nodded my head. "Well we gotta go so see you later or probably not since you just committed murder", she said leaving. "Man shut the fuck up. Gabby keep her Thot ass mouth up that's why that nigga dead now bitch", I said standing up. She rolled her eyes and grabbed Gabby's hand leaving out. Man I need to leave town but not before I smoke this blunt.

Stacey in MM