Dan

Graduation is finally here and lord knows I can't wait to leave this dump. I got accepted into UCLA on a basketball scholarship and I plan on having a backup plan.

Getting a degree in communication/ journalism in case I ever wanted to be a sportscaster if anything were too happen. "Danny your hair is a mess I though you were getting a cut", Siya played in my hair as we sat in my bed waiting for everyone else to get here.

"I got a shape up", I laid my hands on her thighs and started massaging them. I let my hair get longer since he liked playing in it so much but I would sometimes forget to take care of it.

"Mhmm speaking of, if these girls want their hair done they need to be here ASAP", she checked her phone before sighing loudly and throwing it back on the bed.  "Before they get here... you wanna throw it back on a nigga?", I cheesed brightly. "I told you I'm a virgin for a reason," she sucked her teeth and let go of my hair.

"You'se a lie but ok", I didn't mind waiting since we've been dating for 5-6 months. But she damn sure wasn't no virgin. "How bout using your mouth for something good?" Giving in I swiftly took off her pants and proceeded to lick her clit while massaging her thighs.

She couldn't keep quiet for long in which I had to cover her mouth before someone heard us and unfortunately they did.

"You know I would love to put y'all on only fans", Erica walked in with Niecey. She tried to pull from me but failed. "Go away", they left and I finished my task. Moaning loudly she came in my mouth and grabbed my face to kiss me. "Wish I could return the favor", I didn't need her to, her cumming and the look on her face is enough for me.

"I love you", nobody knew what to say next so it was quiet until the girls opened the door, this time with snacks. "Ready? We have like 3 hours to get ready and I'm not being fooling with y'all", Erica said chewing on a sandwich. I rolled my eyes and backed away from Siya. We both nervously avoided each other's eye contact and engaging in small talk while we got ready.

"What school you going too?" Siya asked Erica. "Not sure if I wanna go anymore, I got accepted into temple but I have this feeling I shouldn't go", shrugging her shoulders Niecey chimed in. "LaSalle", Asiya said. "I'm thinking between DeVry or Drexel", Niecey responded fixing her makeup.

"Okay we know you're smart Niecey", Erica rolled her eyes and smiled. "Well excuse me", a couple minutes of silence I stood up. "Ok we should leave now y'all ready?" I grabbed everything and opened my door. "Yeah I just need my charger and I'm ready", Siya stood up and looked around the room.

"What the fuck? Mikey texted me", we all rushed to Niecey. Even me. I like drama too. "Saying WHAT?"

U- I'm sorry for what I did to your relationship and also our friendship , I didn't wanna be with him
He turned into a stalker after it happened and started running his mouth
I hope you forgive me one day if not then oh well
I hope the best for you

"Uhm, well at least he's sorry?" Siya put her hands up as she defended him. "Girl fuck the both of them. They can go to hell", "Well I'm ready, let's go", Erica went first and I followed suit, I don't wanna hear what finna argue about. Car ride to the school was quiet except when I plugged in my aux and played trap music. "You and your music gives me a headache", I kissed her cheek and continued rapping along.

***

"I can't believe it we get to finally leave this dump", Siya jumped up and down. "Hey y'all", Mark came over to us not really looking at us but at Erica. I paid it no mind and looked away. "Hey", they replied. "Can I talk to you Erica?" "No. It's not you, it's me. It's not a good idea for us to talk without me wanting to slap you. So have a good day and a nice life", Siya crossed her arms and mugged him.

"Okay I guess I'll see you around", he walked away sullenly. "That was rude", we turned to see Gabby and her girlfriend. I rolled my eyes. "Aww the schools' Smuts are trying to talk to us about being rude", Niecey laughed and we walked away.

"Attention students and staff. Please come to the auditorium for the graduation as it's about to start in 5 minutes. Thank you"

"Alright crew let's go", Siya and her friends followed me along with my homeboys and went to find our seats.

***

"Mom please leave my face alone", my mother kept kissing my face and was wearing bright pink lipstick. "Aww my baby is all grown up. I think I need a moment", she was so dramatic. "Aye man we need a road trip or something for the summer", my mans Teddy came up to me with Austin. "Right who's planning it because I don't trust y'all niggas with my money", he scoffed.

"Bitch you do it then", Austin mugged me. "I mean I already have plans so", "oh you spending it with ya girl. Ok. I see you", we laughed. "Hey guys, I was eavesdropping and I figured we can go to Miami. I'll plan it and everything. I'll look up flights next week and tell y'all what I found. And also I want my money on time", Siya looked at Teddy and then turned to me.

"In the meantime I have some things for you to do for me", she winked and walked to her friends and family. "Okay... anyways y'all let me know the details and I'll get back with y'all", Austin watched as Mia walked past smiling at him. "I'm finna talk to Mia", he left and then Rodney came up to us.

"Wassup", he nodded. "Man what you want?", Teddy is always the aggressive one. "Do you wanna rumble dickhead 'cause I ain't got time for ya shit", it was a stare down until I cleared my throat. "Man it ain't no beef", they shook hands and we chopped it up before the party.