Markk

Dammit. It's been almost a week since the party and she hasn't spoken to me at all. The day I finally wanna be public and Bullshit happen. I can't believe Ron told her that we were still fucking, I mean he wasn't lying. She didn't wanna fuck so I continued fucking Ron and this other guy El.

I couldn't help it, usually I would be having sex everyday but then I got with Erica. I wish she'd let me explain but since she not speaking to me fuck her. I stopped fucking with Ron, all ties were cut off. As for El, I'm thinking of dating him.

He's just much more fun and I feel like I can tell him any and everything. But I do miss Erica . "Mark you okay?" "Yeah Gabby. Are you?" "Little, I miss my best friend", we were sitting in class bored as hell not doing any work. "Aww she just has a lot on her plate right now", I rubbed her back. "You and Erica completely done now?" I sighed and stretched my arms out. "Yeah but I've been talking to El now" "The soccer player?" I nodded. "Ew wtf? He's - you know what I'm happy for you. Do you Mark", she got up and started talking to the teacher and left the class room. "Excuse me", I turned around saw a bony ass white girl. "Wassup?" "Are you gay?" I sucked my teeth and waved her off. "I knew it, you look like you are", she chuckled and walked back to get seat. "And you look like you need to eat fucking burger bitch", I yelled to her causing everyone to laugh. "Whatever you look like you got a dick in ya bootyhole" "You look like you need one in you", I retorted. "Mark, Emily shut up", we stayed quiet until the bell rung.

Gabby came in as soon as the bell rung and hurried to get her things. "Mark I'll stop by your place tonight" we went our separate ways. Ever since that party people been on my dick, talking about how they will never look at me the same.

Does it look like I give a fuck? Nigga no. Fuck everybody I'm bisexual. Bisexual!!! I like eating pussy and sucking dick sometimes. Pussy better tho. Anyways I went to my next class and put my head down not wanting to do anything or be bothered. I looked up and saw Erica come in and talk to the teacher. She looked good asf.

Her ass got fatter, I wonder who she fucking. I admired her body and noticed her staring at me. "Now you know what you done lost. Watch my fat ass twist boy", most of the class was here and they heard what she said and started laughing. Nobody picked on her for dating a gay guy, nope.

They felt bad for and was on her side. She smirked and walked out. I grilled her as she left . The rest of the day came as a blur. I can't until I graduate so I can be done with these wack ass people and start my soon to be successful life. Ring! Ring!

I stood up as soon as I heard that and walked out the school to go to work. "Mark!" I turned and saw Ron walk up to me. I continued walking to my car and he jumped in front of me. "Look I -" I held my hand up and shoulder bumped him and went to my car. I drove home and saw my mom sitting in the steps. "Hey son", I waved and went in the house. "Oh yeah I'm going to work today don't wait up", I told her. Fuck work I'm going to my nigga house.

I might discontinue this book. Even though most of the events that happened are real, I have writer's block.