Danny B.

First week of May

Prom is coming up and everything is taken care of. Black and gold everything. I haven't seen Asiya's dress yet but we got the color down packed. I'm getting my suit tomorrow with my mom, only because she gives the best advice on clothes. Today's Senior Skip day and I couldn't be more hype. Take a break from classes and shit. Right now I'm walking to the court with Austin, Teddy, and Rodney. Yeah that nigga finally back at school and he's been real depressed, like real fucking depressed.

Neicy finally found out what really happened and dumped his ass in front of the entire school during an assembly. Nobody was expecting that, shit I know I wasn't. Everybody laughed and it made him an outcast. But I'm not gonna do my homie like that, I don't care what his sexual preference is, just don't be real flashy about it. I feel bad but I mean, if you gonna cheat don't get caught my nigga damn. "Aye what colors y'all wearing to prom?" Teddy dribbled the ball. "Naw nigga don't worry about it", I laughed and took the ball away from him. He sucked his teeth.

"You act like imma cop ya style nigga fuck outta here", we got to the court and started shooting hoops. "Rodney you going?" Austin passed him the ball. "Naw. I'm graduating though", he always gotta say some slick shit. "Ooh", I made a three-pointer. "Man don't be mad cause ya girl found out you was gay", he huffed and went down the court. "Shut the fuck up, you don't know what the fuck was going on pussy", Rodney got in his face. "Look we all cool here. No need for that", Teddy pushed Rodney back. I grabbed the ball from Austin. "You wanna fight or sum? All I did was ask if you going to prom like everybody else. Most niggas don't have dates muthafucka", he pushed him. "Man I came here to shoot some hoops before I see my girl I don't got time for this shit", I ran down the court and shot an airball. Fuck. "Ya girl? Fuck ya girl! Loud mouthed ass bitch think she know everything about everybody.

Did you know she used to be a ho, huh? Don't come at me talking about my relationship nigga", I was pissed off. "First off muthafucka I didn't even say shit about ya relationship....y'all not even together. Get the fuck out ya feelings, matter fact come on y'all. Wack ass muthafucka", we left him at the court and walked to my house. Good thing I have a backyard with two courts. "Man that nigga wildin", Teddy said passing the ball to Austin. I shook my head and blocked him. "For real, Neicy messed him up bad", I laughed. "Oh well", we played ball for almost three hours until we got tired. "But foreal you not telling me the colors y'all wearing?" "Nigga why you need to know?"

I turned around and saw Asiya and Tanya in shorts and a tanks. "Hey babe, I thought I was coming over", I tried hugging her. "Nigga back up and you know I like doing random pop ups on you", she sat in a beach chair while Tanya following. "Why she here?", Teddy asked looking at T. "In case it was a bitch here we would've jumped her", we all started laughing. T a Lil bitch. She don't fight. At all. "You really think T will fight? She can't even argue Tf", Austin started rolling. "Y'all mean", T replied. "See? She just a wack ass bitch for real", Siya started laughing too. "Really its funny?" "Girl chill" "Nah you chill. You not gonna stick up for me? Fake ass shit, Stacey was taking about", she stood up and started walking away until Siya grabbed her braids and pulled her to the ground. "You said what?" "Babe", I walked over to grab her but she kicked me. Like damn. "Tell that bitch if she got sum to say then come see me", then she punched her in the face. "Ooh", the guys said in unison. "I hope that baby is his too, cause if not I'll beat her ass every time I see her. And she already got one coming", then she spit in her face. "Princess let her go", I pried Her hand off her hair which was hella hard.  "Get that bitch out my house please", the guys dragged her outside and came back. "So prom colors?", this nigga a fool. We laughed again. "I have to help Niecy find her dress tomorrow then find my shoes. Imma be so tired", she complained. "She going?", teddy asked shocked. "Yeah somebody asked her", she replied all nonchalantly. "Who?", all of us wanted to know. "Why? So y'all can tell Rodney, she don't want him anymore" "We don't fuck with him no more, his pussy ass", she chuckled. "Told y'all niggas not to but she's going with Damian", damn. He's a well-known drug dealer or lord, whatever yall call it.

Whatever he wants that nigga gets. "You letting her-" she cut Austin off. "She grown okay, besides she told Me to get off her dick about it", we left the subject alone and spent time talking about prom and graduation.