Erica

I walked around the mall looking for my 3 best friends. They were suppose to me meet here ughhh. As I looked around I bumped into someone not paying attention. "Sorry I-" "Watch where you going ho, damn", some bitch said. "Ho? Bitch I will-" "Ericaaa!", I looked over and saw Asiya and Jessica. Its pronouced A-cee-ya for y'all illiterate ass bitches. "Is there a problem?" Jess asked and the bitch rolled her eyes and walked away. "Where the hell is Neicy?" They shrugged.

"Well I want some skirts", I said walking to Forever 21. Jess walked beside me while Asiya walked behind. Her short ass. "Bitch why you behind us?" I asked. She looked up from her phone and sucked her teeth. "Shut the fuck up Erica", I rolled my eyes. "Ho!"I heard but kept walking that's not my name."Ericaaa", somebody yelled. "Bitch you don't see me", Asiya yelled. "Siyaaaaa bring that ass here girl", she said laughing. I looked behind me and saw Neicy giving Asiya a piggy back ride towards us. "Jess bitch", she said putting Asiya down. Jess and Neicy hugged each other. "Come on I want some skirts", I grabbed Siya's hand. "Well damn bitch I had to tell him I was going to a club", she said walking past us. I looked around for some skirts when somebody caught my eye.

He was dark, sexy, and looked like he had a body. Damn!! He looked over and smiled. I smiled slightly and went back to what I was doing. "Jess!" I called out to her. "What?" She said coming up to me. "Cute?" She nodded and left. It was a black soft skirt that came to my thighs. I admired it in the mirror. "I think it looks good on you", a deep voice said. I jumped and turned around.

"Ooh shit", I said and glared at him. He smirked and grabbed the skirt. "This would look stunning on you. And its for people with great legs", he looked down and looked back up with a smile. "Buy it", he said and walked away. I looked down at what I was wearing, a mid-calf purple dress. I smiled and decided to buy it after I find some more skirts. After a while I was done and went to the food court. My hoes left me because I was taking too long oh damn well. "Well look who it is", the guy from the store said. "I'm Erica", I smiled and he held his hand out for me to shake it. "Mark", he said and we shook hands. I saw Asiya short ass in the distance and attempted to walk over there. "Can I have your number?" I gave it to him and he walked away.

"Siya," I shouted loud enough for her to hear. "Bitch come on", she said as she got on Jess back. I walked quickly and we left the mall. "So Neicy how you and your boy toy?" I asked. "Haha he's good, annoying but good", she said getting into Jess car. "Better be cause I'll go to jail for my bitch", Siya said loudly. "Ho shut the hell up", I said and she glared at me before laughing. We all got in the car and headed to my house.

Erica in MM

Also check out my second book Something wicked this way comes. TYSM