Ericaaa

Today's Saturday and it's also the day me and Mark are going to go see Finding Dory and I'm kinda on the fence about it. Last night went pretty well. He is everything I want in a man. But I could tell something was off with him but not even gonna stress it. "Bitch hurry up I wanna see how cute you look", Asiya said. I rolled my eyes. "Here I come ho", I replied. I wore a short orange dress that fitted my waist and flowed out. My orange and tan flats and my hair was in a half ponytail, curled. I stepped out and I swore this bitch almost blew my ear drums out. "What the hell? Noooooo, go change. Now," "Ho what. I look cute", she pointed back to my closet. I rolled my eyes yet again and did as told. This time I wore a black jumpsuit that has the sides out and my black stilettos. I left my hair the same. I walked out and saw her on her phone. "Um hello?" I called out. She turned around and smiled. "Eyeliner" I sighed and went to my vanity. "Why would you wear a dress to the movies knowing it's cold as hell in there", she said coming up to me. I shrugged and fluffed my hair. "Now how I look ho", I asked flipping my hair dramatically. "Like a fucking snack", (Philly term) she said feeling my hair. "Yes bitch", I heard my phone ding. "Bae?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. "Well, if you can bring me back a slushy, blue please" we walked down together and got in separate cars. "No babies please", she yelled out embarrassing me. "Bitch get the-" "Hey gorgeous" I heard next to me. "I'm sorry for being rude", we hugged and then rolled out. "So how you been?" "It's been 12 hours Mark" "Right but you good?" "Yes are you" "Yeah I'm good". Ride was silent after that. Comfortable silence.

After the movie we went back to my house since my dad is at work and his mom is home. "So", he said as we walked in my room. "Sooooo what's on your mind?" I asked. "You", he smiled making me blush. "Your smile is very attractive" he kissed me gently. I didn't wanna seem like whorish so I pushed him away. "What's wrong" he asked wiping his lips. "Boy, I am not a whore so don't be kissing me like that", I wiped mine as well. "Never said you were and you liked that", he is so cocky. "Whatever", he kissed me again and I let him. "Wait we need to be cool before we start dating and doing all this", I said letting up for air. He nodded his head and kissed me again. It felt so good.