Last Chapter

Start this off by dedicating to the people (names I cannot say even though some are in the story) I know, have love (semi-love too) for being some of the most funny and exiting people to be around of.

Some of the events of this story are based on true events, if I offended anyone I'm sorry. I would enjoy feedback as to what I should write about next.

I knew so many people and have many stories to tell if you are willing to hear them or I could do fiction. Thank you everyone.

November 2018

"Girl are you sure about this?" She nodded and looked at the test. Disappointed is an understatement. "Well I mean at least you don't fail all of your tests", Niecey started to cry. She didn't  want any kids and planned on NEVER having them.

"Jess I have to make an appointment will you come with me?" Niecey and Jess stood in their bathroom looking at the very positive pregnancy test. "Sure whatever you want to do", her friend gave her a warm smile and she returned it.

"So am I an aunt or not", Siya yelled from the living room eating snacks while her and Danny were curled up watching Netflix. "Yes and no", Jess shouted back. "Aww", Siya being her dramatic self went upstairs to find out what happened.

"I mean it's your body but will you tell him?" They looked at Niecey who started panicking. "Shit. Shit. Shit, no", they looked at her confused. "Okay...", Jess trailed off and walked away from the bathroom. "Damien can never know about this. Promise?" "Promise. I just wish The twins had cousins", she walked away too.

"Girl them twins bad as hell", Niecey said laughing and wiping her eyes at the same time. Asiya and Danny dated again in 2017 and had twins Daniella and Aaron two months ago. Who'd Imagine. "They are not. Just needy is all", she yelled from the steps.

***

"Rodney you got a dub?" He sucked his teeth after hearing that. Wasn't unlikely he wasn't gonna hear it again from his girl Natasha. Giving her more money to leave me alone he wished he never would've fucked with her. "Thanks baby", she sashayed away and him watching her every move she made.

They went out one night, got drunk and well you know the rest with Rodney's histories with one night stands. Then one thing led to another and they both became obsessed with each other. Actually more like the sex with each other. And it led to him having a two year old son Devon. "Me and Devon will be right back", she called out to him before shutting the door.

In reality Tasha loved the life they lived, she had her man and her son whom she loved dearly. Being with Gabby never gave her the satisfaction of being a family and Rodney did. Even though they had their ups and downs neither of them were going to let each other go. Now that I think about it.. would they?

***

Gabby eventually moved down to the DR with her cousin Mikey. After him begging for months she went to visit and never came back and actually found love with a guy named Antonio. Shocking everyone since she was an out and about lesbian. Though they still had threesomes with girls. "Now I told you about coming home late in the morning what is wrong with you?" Mikey had snuck back in the apartment the two were sharing and fell from being shook.

"Girl what the hell is wrong with you ?" She sucked her teeth and folded her arms. "We just had this talk bro", they both sat on the couch and stared at one another before laughing.

"Sorry I had to see my boo thing", Riley is the boo thing Mikey met while shopping and they both had quite the taste. For each other. "He can come over can't he?" "He doesn't need to know where I live, girl the fuck", she shifted in her seat wondering why he wouldn't bring Riley around. But it's not on her time it's theirs.

"Mhmm whatever just don't make any loud noises when you come in from now on", he laughed and kissed her forehead. "I don't know where your lips been", she grimaced and pulled back. "Same thing you have yours on", she gave him and oh face, smiled and punched his arm.

"Love you too. Cousin", they departed and went in their own rooms. One empty and one with two surprises.

***
"Mark can you rub my back?", He got up and went over to her and did his task. "That feels so good", she moaned. "Okay now back to work", his boss instructed him to do 50 things at once and he was hellbent on doing just that. No matter what.

He didn't have time for a love life or friends, barely family. He worked as an ✨accountant✨and rarely had time for himself. Which he like since nobody talked to him pretty much after school ended.

Not caring he pushed himself through school and now he's learning the business as he should to become successful and fulfilling his dream. Being rich because why not dream of those things.

"Yes ma'am. You know you have the lunch date with Stevenson and Bradley at 230 correct? And another meeting with Connor discussing business plans and other sorts.", he saw her reach for her water and then just splashed her face with it. Not a surprise but irritable because he had to clean it up.

"Bring Carrie in here so she can work too. Her ass is this close to being fired", a lie which they knew. Carrie is her little sister and she made sure to get her family through the right doors. He called out for her and she ran in like a cat chasing a mouse.

"Hmm I'm going to have you guys compete for a promotion", she smiled but it was evil like.

****

And the rest Is history. Thanks for reading and staying with this book for long.

Love you guys and any questions please ask. I'll answer every one.

Also read my newest book based on some of the characters in this book at a earlier date and later date. Something wicked this way comes.

Real events and true story.