Erica R.

Today's Saturday. Which is the day of the pool party. I can't wait. I told Mark to come with me but he said he was busy. Oh well. My bitches and I are going swimwear shopping. Jessica wanted to wear a string bikini but I told her that it will be no looking like whore today. Siya was quiet the entire time we hung out. I don't wanna ask her what the problem is but fuck it. "Bitch what is your problem?" I asked pushing her. "Nothing just tired", she said picking up a white bandeau bikini. "Danny tired that ass out huh?" Tanya asked laughing. "We don't even have sex. So fuck no", she said almost Yelling. "Is that why you always mad?", Neicy asked. "Ugh no. I want to wait and he has to get checked because I'll be damned if I catch something. Shit somebody gone catch these hands", she said smiling. "Yes that's my bitch", Mia yelled. "Shh! Now what's on your mind?" She sighed deeply. "Oh shit I knew it was something juicy. Tell bitch", Neicy said. "Lets get our suits and go to the food court", I sighed and then went to pay for my bright yellow bikini with ruffles on the top.

After everyone finished, we bounced and went to the food court. We sat down and ate waiting for her to tell us. "Stacey is pregnant and somebody we know is gay... well he like girls and boys", she said. "Yeah Rodney and Mikey but does Danny know", I asked. "Bitch no and no. Listen Danny has this cousin right-" "Ericaaaa!!!!!", I turned around and saw Ron. I got up and he came over giving me a hug which I returned. "Hey bitch these are my girls, girls this is Ron" Siya choked on her taco. "Ron? As in Ronald?" "Ooh I'm famous. How you know me?" He asked.

We stared at her waiting for an answer. "IG", she smiled but it was fake. I know my bitch too well. "Right well are you guys coming to my cousin pool-?" "Yeah we are", Siya said rudely. "Girl!" "Its cool hope to see y'all there. Don't forget 3 pm. Shit I gotta go see y'all", he hugged Me and left. "What's wrong with you?" She looked at her phone. "I have to go to. I'll see y'all there. Bye bitches", she grabbed her things and left.

Few seconds later she came back for her food and left again. "Anyways y'all need me to pick y'all up or what?" I asked eating my burger. "Me and Mia good", Jess spoke out. "My mom's driving me but I need a ride back ", Niecy said. "I don't think I should go" , Tanya said. I ignored her and got up. "Ard come on Tanya and Niecy", we all walked out together but went separate ways. "I'm not going y'all", she got in the front seat. "Get in the back since you wanna be childish.

I don't have the patience nor the time Tanya", Niecy sat in the front and we rolled out. "Why not?" "I don't think I'll look good in my bathing suit", I sighed heavily and turned the radio on. That's my cousin and all but seriously grow the fuck up. Niecy laughed. I dropped Niecy off first. "Pick me up bitch" "You said you didn't need one", I yelled. "Not saying it now" "Be ready at 3 ho bye", I sped off and dropped her off. "Be ready by 3. And I'm not playing with you", she rolled her eyes and went inside her house. I drove home seeing my baby outside. "Hey baby, I thought you weren't coming ", I gave him a hug and a kiss. "I decided to come let our relationship be known", he said. " Whatever", we walked in and he sat on the couch. "I'm gonna change, give me 20 minutes okay?"I said already upstairs.

I braided my hair into a goddess braid and changed in to my bikini and matching flip flops . Grabbed a towel, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and my phone. I look cute, shit I look bad asf. I went downstairs to see that he changed too. I guess he went into the bathroom.

He had on black ball shorts and a black tank top on looking good asf . "Damn", he said. "Boy stop", we laughed and I looked at the time. 1:58 pm. I got time before I pick up the girls. I turned the TV on and watched Lottery Ticket. "So how you been?" "Good, you?" "Straight"( Lmaooo) I nodded my head and decided to eat leftover pasta I had. "So who's party is this again?" "Um well it's my friend's cousin's party", I replied. "Who ya friend?" "You'll meet them when we get there now relax", I said sitting down.