Gabbs

"When we going to be public?", Natasha asked me. She was a old ho from way back, but she popped up outta nowhere hanging out with Ron. Fake ass nigga. "Soon baby, can you pick me up a few things?", we were at her house. She lives with her older sister and brother but they don't be around. "Like what?" "Um matter fact we can go together", I pulled her hand and walked to the door. "Yeah just pull my arm", she mumbled.

We got in her car and drove to Target, I love this store. "What you need baby?" "We gonna walk around together", we held hands throughout the store. "Is this your idea of being public?", she giggled. I nodded and saw a couple making out. I had an idea. "You ever did sexual things in a store before?" , I walked to the bathroom. "No why?" I pushed her into the stall. "Drop ya pants", she did as told. "Panties too", I shoved my tongue in her wet hole, while my thumb was on her clit. "Oh shit baby", she couldn't even stand straight so she got toilet paper, put it on the toilet and sat on it. I flicked my tongue on her clit and looked at her. "It feels good?" She nodded. "I asked a question", I moved my face but she pushed it back down. "Yes baby damn", I made a humming sound which she loves on her lips. "Stop teasing me", she was outta breath. "You Cumming?" She nodded again.

I stuck a finger in her and touched her g-spot which sent her screaming loud as hell. "Ssh!" "Eat this pussy baby, yes...yesss. Oh fuck!", I stopped and took my clothes off. "Why you stop?" I made her get up and sat on the toilet. "You remember how to eat pussy right?" She stuck her tongue out and licked my clit. "Mhmm", she rubbed it and then spit on it. "Nasty freak", I smirked. She tongue fucked my hole while rubbing her nose on my clit. "Fuck Natasha", I squirmed in my seat and she put my legs around her neck. "Damn baby eat this pussy", I shouted. Knock, knock. "Is anybody in here?" "She flicked her tongue back and forth which made me moan her name and put my hands on her head.

The knocking stopped. I lift her head up as I was about to cum and sat her on the toilet again. "You gonna make me cum this time?", I held her legs open and put my pussy against hers. Nothing is better than this feeling right here. I swear. "Gabby fuck me"

I humped her pussy and kissed her forehead. "Damn this shit feel good baby", I speeded up and we both began moaning loudly. We finally came and ate each other again. I got dressed, fixed my hair, waited for her to do the same and we walked out like nothing happened. She kissed my cheek. "Are we finally together?", I nodded and left the store. "You didn't get anything" "I know. Let's -" "Isn't that Stacey?", she pointed to a girl with black hair and a very big stomach. I shrugged and pulled out my phone from my pocket. "I thought that was your best friend", she was confused. "Was", she dragged me over to her. "Make up with her", we stood in front of her. "Hey guys", she waved looking sad as ever. "Getting baby things?" "Ha, yeah. I'll see y'all later though", she grabbed a cart and walked into BabyRUs. "That didn't work", I smiled and kissed her. I grabbed her hand and walked to her car.

As we drove to my house, she kept looking at me. "What?" "Nothing, I'll see you tomorrow", we were already at my house. "Okay baby", we kissed and I walked into my house finding my aunt in the living room with two cops. Umm, the fuck?

Its almost over I promise.