Gabby

So I'm in class, Art II to be exact and all I'm really thinking about is fucking Ms. Jameison like damn her booty is fat. I don't really fuck black girls but fuck it they got more ass than anyone them and Latinas. "Hello are you listening to me?", Stacey asked. I looked over to her and she rolled her eyes. "Why you biting your lips ho? See your next victim? Hahaha", she laughed. "What were you saying anyways", I smoothed out my red maxi dress and checked my red sandals. "Your cousin and Rodney are fighting after school", she said fixing her long weave and her black hoodie that says his world. I looked behind me and saw Neicy and her friend Tanya talking. "That's a shame", I said focusing on the teacher's booty again. "Anyways come shopping with me after the fight so I can look good for Danny", she said moving my chin to look at her. I rolled my eyes and signed heavily. "Fine", I took out my pen and started writing down the notes on the PowerPoint. She squealed and left me alone for the rest of class. Something tells me Danny's breaking up with her but to me it's for the best, they don't need each other. He's a good guy and she's really friendly let's say that. After third block was over I went to my Fashion Design class. My teacher is really cool but will check somebody if she has to. Just as I was getting comfortable Asiya, Neicy, and Tanya came in. Fuck my life. I hate these bitches. "We just got transferred in here", Asiya said giving the teacher a paper. "Okay sit down in the back row", she said sitting at her desk. They walked past and I swore I heard Asiya say something smart. "Stop lying", Neicy said laughing. "Forreal tho bitches", Asiya laughed too and sat in the middle between them. I rolled my eyes and saw my friend Mark come in class. "Hey bestie", I said giving him a hug. "Wassup, ooh. Who you looking cute for?" I sucked my teeth. "Nobody damn", I said watching the movie the teacher put on. "Mhm okay whatever ho", he said taking his phone out and smiling. "Who you smiling for huh?" I asked smiling as well. "Shut up but I met somebody yesterday at work", he said not looking up. "Damn and they got you smiling like that already? I need to meet them." He rolled his eyes and texted away on his phone. "Are you going to see the fight after school?" "Yeah I mean its my cousin so I have to go", I said looking back at Tanya, I might fuck her too. "Bitch who you looking at?" He said looking back too. "Ohh I know them, they was with this pretty ass female that I was telling you about earlier" "What's her name?" "Erica", I sighed and sucked my teeth. "Is she a ho?" "No, but why does it matter you're one", I said laughing. "Fuck you bitch", he said laughing too. A few minutes later class was over and time for our last block. I walked into my psychology class with Stacey. "So the fight and then Victoria's secret?" She asked sitting next to me. "Yeah and then bath and body works", I said putting my leg up on the table. Ms. Siavu cleared her throat and I scoffed but kept it there. I fucked her last week, did it well too, and this bitch got the nerve to act like we didn't but it's cool, she wanna play I can too. "Gabby please move your leg", she said sitting at her desk. "No now can you teach", I folded my arms and we had a stare off and I was winning. "Detention then", she smirked. "Don't count on seeing me", I said earning a couple "ooohh, oh shit, and damn" Her smirked faded and she went on teaching. Stacey pushed my shoulder and smiled at me. Now that I'm looking at her, I could see myself fucking her. Tonight. Before she leaves to hang with her boyfriend.

Mia in pictue~