Dann

Month of April
Month later

"What the fuck you mean you pregnant?" Here I am, sitting at Stacey's house, listening to bullshit. "I mean what the fuck I just said Danny", I put my head in my hands. "I'm not ready for a kid, I have a scholarship to Temple. You can't expect me to take care of it and go to school full time. Your parents know?" I looked at her. "No... But that doesn't matter, you are going to take care of our child", she yelled at me. "Bitch wasn't you fucking football teams, basketball teams and other niggas? You tryna pin a baby on me because I was dumb enough to be with you? Hell nah. Matter fact I know you fucked two niggas after me, get the fuck out my face. Are you crazy?", I was in her face yelling and shit. But I don't care though. "Danny this is your baby. Just because you got a new Lil girlfriend d-" I straight cut that bitch off. "Don't come at her, she don't have shit to do with this. Neither do I", I got up and started walking to the door. "Wait! I'm sorry I came at her, but trust me its yours", she grabbed my hand and moved it towards her stomach. I yanked my hand so fast, I caught a cramp. "Bitch that ain't my baby", I moved her and left. "I'm taking you to Maury when it gets here!", I laughed, got in my car and drove off. This bitch really had the audacity to pin her baby on Me. I drove home and saw my parents outside playing with my little sister. "Danny!! I missed you!", she came running up to Me. "Hey Bella I missed you too", I picked her up and we went in the house. "Boy she is 7 years old, put her down", I did as told and faced them. "What?" "Stacey's pregnant, she says its mine", I sighed. "Fucking dummy. I told you not to mess with her", my mom hit me. "I'm an auntie?" "Isabella go upstairs", my dad told her. "Look its not mine, she a ho", I scratched my head. "I'm calling her parents right now", my mom went in the other room leaving my dad with me. "Are you sure it's not yours?" "Positive", I gave him a head nod. Mom came back minutes later. "I left a message", mom looked angry. "She said she's taking me on Maury when it gets here", they laughed. "She's such a bitch", mom walked away and I left the house. "No more babies", my dad called out. "Man dad don't do that", I heard him laugh. I drove to Siya's house. I knocked on her door and waited. It took 10 minutes for her to appear in the doorway. I looked her over and saw she wore pink joggers and a pink tank. "Hey what's wrong?" "It took 10 minutes to open the door, what you doing in here", I walked in and looked around the house. "Sleeping, like I said what's wrong?" "Ho ass told me she pregnant and its mine. Like she didn't fuck the whole town", I sat on her couch and pulled her onto me. "Really? That's why you upset?", she laughed. "What's funny?" "You getting mad over a Bitch who pregnant and say its yours? You know for a fact its not yours. Why you mad babe?" I understood what she was saying. But it still makes me mad that she would Pin it on me. "You right" "I know I am", she smiled and stood up. "I'm still sleepy, come on", she held her hand out. I grabbed it and we walked to her room. "I'm not sleepy though", I undressed and laid in her bed. "I'll give you something to put that ass to sleep", she climbed on me and.....