Stacey

After the break up I was hurt by the way he treated me but I also understand that I let him treat Me that way. Even though its been almost two months, I miss him. The night after , I called Gabby over to see if she could comfort me. Man!! She did way more than comfort me. I mean way more. But I have bigger issues to worry about like the fact-. "Ms. Williams", I heard. "Here I come", I grabbed my purse and Followed her to the back. "So what seems to be the problem?" "I haven't had my period yet. Its been a month and I rather come here than take a home test", I said quietly. "Okay, take this cup, pee, give it back to me and we'll know the results in 15 minutes. Wait how old are you?" "18", I lied. "Okay use the bathroom over there", I did as told and we waited for 15 minutes. "Are you single?" I sighed.

"Yes" "If you are, do you know who the father is?" I started crying. I shook my head. "Ok honey. Relax, calm down. Maybe you're not pregnant. You don't take birth control pills do you?" "J-just c-c-condoms", I sobbed and she wrapped her arms around me. "Its time. Ill be back", she left leaving me with my thoughts.

Two days before me and Danny slept together , I had a foursome with some guys on the basketball team. And the day before with my ex and his friend. I don't remember if they all wore condoms or not. Fuck man. The doctor came back in with a sad smile.

Oh fuck. "8 weeks", she said. I cried again. "How will I explain this to my parents and possibly the fathers of this child", I sobbed louder. She rubbed my shoulder. "Thank you, is there anything else" "Make an appt with your doctor and get support from friends and family" she walked me out and gave me a hug. I walked to my car and got In.

I had such a headache from crying. I can't believe this. I noticed I forgot my purse and went back inside to get it. When I came back out I saw Asiya, Jessica and Mia walking past. Shit if they saw me they would tell Danny. I tried hiding my face but of course it failed. "Stacey?! Why are you coming out of a pregnancy clinic? Don't tell me you pregnant?" Asiya is the biggest instigator, loud mouthed Bitch and gossiper in school. "Um no", I said trying to get in. "Stace wait", she jogged up to my car. "I'm sorry for Danny's behavior, nobody deserves to be treated like that", she said with a smile . I returned it . "Buut, I heard about what you and Gabby did. One of her hoes saw you guys and recorded it. Its going around the whole school, did you not see it? Here", she showed me her phone. I sat there watching it . "Maddison wants to fight you now, but since you're pregnant I'll tell her not to. Don't want my future step child to get hurt" she laughed. "Look it was a one time thing and how did she even- hold up. Fuck you mean stepChild? " I asked confused. "I'm guessing Danny's the father" "Even if so the fuck that gotta do with you?" "Siya don't. Can we just go?", mia asked. "Fuck that I wanna see a fight, her and Danny together now since two weeks ago", Jessica said finger combing her hair.

I looked at her shocked. "Jess! She didn't need to know that", Siya said rolling her eyes. "Look you can have him but when this baby comes you won't be his number one priority anymore. So get used to it bitch", I slammed my door and sped off. I cried. I don't know if it was because Danny moved on quick or I was hormonal.

I missed him and I thought that at least we'll be together in the future. But since he wanna be with her that's fine. Even if this baby isn't his oh its his. Ill fake a DNA test if I have to just to get back at him. When I got home neither of my parents were there. Hell yes! I texted Gabby to come over so I could her everything. She came through a few minutes later. "Ayee. Why ya door open? What's wrong?" She asked sitting on the couch. "Maddison has a video of us fucking. And I'm pregnant. But number one how in the fuck did she us?" She stared At me in shock. "Bitch hello?" I snapped my fingers in her face. "idk. Is it Danny's? " "funny you should mention that. I saw Asiya today and she told me her and Danny were together.

Did you know that? Did everyone know and kept Me out the loop? I mean we broke up, whatever. I wanted us to be together in the future",

I yelled. "I thought you wanted to be with me", she said standing up. "I mean yeah you eat pussy good and fuck me like no other but that was my boyfriend forever. First you didn't want me around you but now you do? You are such a weird bitch Gabby. Get out, I'll figure this out on my own", I stood up as well and walked out my door. "Congratulations bitch", she hugged me and left. I don't need friends or a boyfriend. Fuck them and everyone else.