Staceyy

So here I was couple months pregnant, alone, and at a party for graduation. I was only invited by default courtesy of popular me before I was pregnant. "Girl I don't even know why she's here", I rolled my eyes. The nerves of some of these bitches. Just cause they didn't caught up don't mean they don't have skeletons on their closet.

"Hey glad you could make it. I know you're not drinking so I did get some soda and water it's in the fridge", Bri smiled at me and gave me a pat on the back. "Thanks", I smiled back and worked my way through the crowd.

"Hey look who's here. Did you graduate with us?" A guy I used to sleep with was tipsy and clearly being rude. "Yeah", I said in matter fact tone. "Oh okay, see ya", he staggered off and I sighed looking around for other people. Since I'm barely anyone's friend I decided to sit outside on the back porch.

"Is this seat taken?" Turning I saw Gabby and motioned for her to sit. "All yours", we smiled at each other. "Look I'm here for you and always is. I'm never leaving again and I know I was a bad friend but I'm gonna make it up to you. Promise", I gave a small smile and hugged her.

"It's nice to have my best friend back", she said as Natasha walked up to us. "Hey guys", she sat on Gabby's lap. "Sup", nobody said anything we just looked around at everyone having a good time. "I'm finna go smoke, I'll see you later Stacey", they both got up and left. Leaving me with the same everyday thoughts; Is this Danny's baby? Will he help? Can I take care of this child mentally? Am I strong enough? Would-

"Bro she had the fattest ass I ever seen, I'm finna get her number", turning around I saw Derrick laughing with another guy. He stopped when he saw me staring. "Is there a problem Stacey?", he's so full of himself.

"Nobody's worried about you boy", he scoffed and sat next to me. "I'm fuck with y'all later", he dapped his friend up and looked at me. "Three months already? Damn", he looked at my stomach. "Four actually", I laughed humorlessly. He nodded his head. "That's wassup. Who's baby is it, Danny's?"

The number one question. Answer is yes. Jeez. Derrick and I used to mess around for a while but when he found out it was more than him and Danny I was smashing he wasn't interested anymore. Which is understandable but hey whatever. "Are sure it's his? I know Asiya would beat the hell out of you if it's not", I was confused.

"Does she want me to be having his child ?" I rubbed my belly smiling. "I'm pretty sure she wants to do it just cause but I'm guessing if it's not she would see it as an excuse", thinking bout it he was probably right. She wanted to fight me ever since him and I met a couple years ago.

"Yeah maybe you're right. She doesn't have anything to do with this either way so whatever", I shrugged not really caring since I would get her arrested for assault. "You would really get her arrested?" "I said that out loud?" Yikes.

"Yeah you did, and I would love to see you try", looking up I saw her standing there and I groaned. "Please just leave me alone", no point In going back and forth forreal. "I came to say sorry and at least be cordial but you just can't shut your whore ass mouth can you? Talking shit about me you must really wanna lose your life and the baby's", "My child has nothing to do with this. Don't threaten it", I stood up defending my child.

"Girl please sit your fat ass back down before your water break", "Aww you sad because you wouldn't be a priority in Danny's life anymore?" I smirked knowing it would get her fired up. "Girls let's not fight.. unless it's over me", Derrick laughed watching the whole thing. I shot him a look.

"Honey at least I wasn't trying to trap him with a baby whose mother doesn't even know who the daddy is. One of the basketball players or is it the football players? Wouldn't be shocked if it's the janitors kid", she was in my face now.

Smack.

Before I knew it I was being dragged in the yard by her. I was struggling to get up and she kept punching my face. "Your face ain't pregnant, stupid bitch say something now", "fuck you", she threw me on the ground and I was trying to breathe correctly.

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL DOING?" I know that yell. Danny. "Did you try to fight a pregnant girl?", he helped me up and we both stared at her. Derrick was holding her back and everyone was outside watching us. She didn't say anything and looked at me. I smirked knowing he would take my side. And that's exactly I why slapped her, to make her beat my ass.

"Siya?", she narrowed her eyes and right then I knew when I dropped this baby she was gonna kill me. "Damn She must not be putting out good enough if you're by me huh?" I remarked. Nobody said anything for a minute. "Wait you guys don't have sex? Like at all?" This was too funny.

Laughing at her, she managed to get free and Derrick caught her again. I stood behind Danny holding on to him.

"Watch... your... fucking... back", hmm gritted teeth was not a cute look on her. Derrick let her go and she left with her friends following after. "Danny I need a doctor",I didn't feel good. "Then go", he said trying to leave. I grabbed his arm, "please I don't have anyone else", he and I both knew it was true and he decided to take me to make sure the baby was fine.

"Has he been hitting you?" Forgetting my face was bruised up, I quickly said no. "A girl from school beat me up because I threatened her", seeming like she understood she nodded. "Okay well that's the baby there and it seems to be no damage and in perfect health", we watched the sonogram and I smiled.

"That's our baby", I said holding his hand, he didn't say anything or do anything. He was motionless which annoyed me fast. "Uhm are you deaf?" "You're positive it's mine? Because I did not want to be over with Asiya. I love her", ok that stung.

"Blood test when the baby is born ok?" I tried sounding like I wasn't hurt but it didn't work. The doctor left, leaving me so I could change.

He huffed and sat on the chair. "I have love for you but you did this to us. I was being faithful and you weren't. I'm not going to be with Siya for putting her hands on you but I don't wanna be with you either. Period. I-". I stopped him when I walked out the door.

Inside the car, I wiped the tears and laid back in the seat. "I'm going to college," he paused but continued when I didn't respond. "UCLA. Next fall and would appreciate if you moved with me so I can take care of it. If it's mine. Stacey we just can't be together at all. I'm sorry if you're feeling are hurt but mines were too not that you cared or whatever. But it is what it is", he scoffed when I didn't respond.

"Ok, I get it. Never together again. Fine but it's your baby", we stopped at my old house and I actually forgot to give him directions to my new one.

"I live on Highbrow st now. Sorry I wasn't paying attention", he nodded and took me after following the directions I gave him. "Night I'll see you around", "night", I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Sorry for the whole break up thing. I won't be mad if you guys date again", I would care but I wouldn't be mad. I provoked her so it's my fault.

"Yeah whatever", he laughed as I got out.  "Be safe", and never in my mind did I think I wouldn't love him for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the wait ❤️
Next chapter will be the last chapter and I'm thankful for the love of this book. Wrote this back  when I was 17-18 so I appreciate the love.