Chapter one saving her

Flames too hard to extinguish

Chapter one saving her

Lisanna didn't think about what she was going to do next as she walked slowly towards her older brother,who now had the mind of a blood thirsty beast.

"Elfman, what's the matter? It's your little sister Lisanna have you forgotten Mira as well? Come let's go home big brother" But little did Lisanna know a dark end began to rapidly approach.

The beast that was once her beloved older brother, let out a ferocious roar and raised his monstrous claw. 

His gaze aimed at Lisanna as he began to strike. Death seemed a certainty or did it?

"Lisanna watch out" screamed the dragon slayer as he dived into her pushing her out of deaths way.

Lisanna looked in shock as she narrowly escaped death

"Natsu you're here" she said as tears began to form in her eyes.

The beast Looked down on them both, proceeding to launch another attack as it's mind was filled with rage and it's huge fists were clenched.

"Leave this to me Lisanna. Fire dragon's iron fist!" the dragon slayer roared. Natsu's fist of the fire dragon met with the beast's mighty blow grounding the attack to a halt.

The beast was now even angrier as his prey was able to match his strength. 

"Mirajane get Lisanna and yourself away from here I can handle this eyesore"

"Natsu what about you!?" Mirajane questioned in terror.

"I'll be fine just get yourself and Lisanna somewhere safe, remember I'm the son of a dragon." Natsu grinned, as he crashed both his fists into each other preparing for battle.

Mirajane knowing she didn't have a choice in the matter simply nodded and retreated from the battlefield.

"Elfman i'm sorry I don't know if you're in there or not but I WON'T LET YOU HARM LISANNA!"

Natsu focused his power as he brought the flames from within him to the surface summoning them from his throat.

"Try this you monster! Fire dragon's roar!" Natsu fired his breath blast emitting a burst of several flames engulfing the beast.

Natsu stared at the beast in astonishment in how it had endured his roar of the fire dragon with not even a scratch to mark the attack. The beast's eyes glowed an even darker purple seeking nothing more than the fire dragon slayers blood. The beast kicked Natsu causing the slayer to crash through a few trees however; Natsu wasn't finished yet not by a long shot. Natsu recovered from his shock and used the force of the beasts kick to his advantage. Using his feet now ignited, he ricocheted off the last tree using his feet as accelerates to reinforce his assault he had planned. Natsu was infused with rage.

"Take this fire dragon's sword horn!" Natsu's entire body became engulfed with flames as he shot towards his opponent like an arrow with the force of a mighty sword"

However, this was merely a pesky fly to the creature. It retaliated by sending Natsu soaring into the air. As he ascended higher and higher, he decided to unleash everything he had within him.

"With a flame on the right hand and a flame on the left hand. When you combine the flames together FIRE DRAGON'S BRILLIANT FLAME!" Natsu hurled his concentrated sphere of flames straight at the giant which threatened the Strauss siblings.

This impact caused an explosion of high magnitude creating a ginourmous cloud of smoke. Natsu panted as he attempted to recover from his loss of magic power. He was then crushed by the beasts terrifying foot smashing him into the depths of the earth.

"NATSU! Lisanna screamed as she witnessed the dragon slayer be crushed.

What awaits Lisanna and Natsu in the next chapter? Is the fight over or has it in fact just begun. Find out in the next chapter! Chapter 2 Do or die