chapter 3 An unexpected revelation

Chapter 3 an unexpected revelation

After they returned to Magnolia, Lisanna and Mirajane took Natsu and Elfman straight to the infirmary to allow them time to recuperate.

Lisanna didn't want to leave Natsu but master Makarov insisted he will be okay and needs his rest.

Elfman bolted upright drenched in sweat as he screamed out the name of his sister until he realised he wasn't in a land of wreckage but in a hospital bed covered in bandages. He couldn't remember anything. Then it hit him LISANNA! Was she okay? The last memory he had before he lost control of his body to the beast was his claw inches from Lisanna. He burst into tears fearing the worst.

"Now now Elfman there is no need to worry. Your sister is fine". Recognising that voice all too well he turned round.

"Master Makarov!"

"It's true that you were taken over by the mind of a beast but your sister is completely fine" Makarov explained with a huge smile on his face.

Elfman with confusion all over his face said "Master, what happened where is Lisanna ?"

"Lisanna is down stairs helping Mirajane in the bar they're alive thanks to the man next to you" Makarov pointed at Natsu who still remained asleep.

Elfman gazed at the sleeping dragon slayer with both joy and puzzlement.

"Natsu seeing Lisanna's tears exploded with power unleashing his hidden form of dragon force. According to Mira he defeated the beast singlehandedly". Elfman began to shed tears again knowing his sisters were okay and he had Natsu to thank.

"Now get some rest Elfman".

A couple of weeks went by in a flash and Lisanna was sitting at the same table in the guildhall daring not to move in case the pink haired slayer awoke from his slumber. Most nights she'd spend with him holding his hand and smiling watching him sleep peacefully. The events of that terrifying day repeated in her head on a regular occurrence looking death in the face and to be saved from it at the last minute by Natsu. Her Natsu who she could not live without. And what had happened? He gained overwhelming power after seeing her cry! Is this love? she thought to herself as she felt her heart gaining rapid speed at the feeling of that joyous moment.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Mirajane.

"Lisanna are you okay" she questioned Lisanna who was still trying to get to grips with Mirajanes' new look.

Mirajane was no longer wearing her usual black and purple attire she did prior to the S class quest they ventured on. Instead she now wore a gorgeous red dress that stretched down to her feet and she was always smiling. This must have been a result of Natsu's heroic deed of saving us.

"Yes I'm fine Mira I just want Natsu to wake up soon" Lisanna said while her cheeks changed to a light shade of pink.

"Oh why is that Lisanna are you in love?" Mirajane questioned in a teasing fashion".

"No way" Lisanna replied defensively"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of he does truly care about you enough to voyage into such a dangerous situation to protect you" Mirajane countered while smiling.

"Mira " Lisanna said while she smiled.

"I'm going to go check on him" Lisanna rushed to the infirmary hearing her older sister tease her in the background.

Lisanna spotted Master Makarov on her way to visiting Natsu.

"Master?"

"What is it Lisanna?" Makarov questioned.