Chapter 33 Wendy the sky dragon slayer

Wendy P.O.V

Hello my name is Wendy marvel it's very nice to meet you. I am 10 years old and I was raised by the sky dragon Grandeenay. Just recently I used to be part of a guild named cait shelter only to find out that the guild was made up of thought forms. I was very shocked and upset at first. However did what my master told me I was to seek out a wizard called Natsu Dragneel in order to awaken my true dragon slayer power. I'm not the strongest dragon slayer due to I don't really like fighting but I am known to be gifted in support magic such as, enhancing wizards magic power, speed and defence.

Finally, i hear a tip from a local townsman that a dragon has been spotted nearby so i didn't hesitate despite Carla's pleas for me to not go. I had to. In case it is Grandeenay.

At long last I have found him I stared in awe watching the fire surround every inch of his body fighting two dragon slayers on his own just one seemed out of the question for me. I really hate feeling useless so I hope Natsu can help me. Enjoy the next chapter I look forward to you seeing my progress as a wizard and a dragon slayer i hope you enjoy *bows*.

Normal P.O.V.

Wendy stretched her joints as she awakened from her sleep. She observed her surroundings puzzled to where she was she had never been here before and she struggled to comprehend where she was. "Oh you're awake. That's good you gave us quite a fright back there" Said porlyusica as she conjured up some food for the blue haired little girl.

Wendy's eyes shot wide open as she felt a sudden sense of warmth as she sniffed the familiar scent surrounding the mysterious old woman.

"Grandeenay!" She shrieked as she embraced porlyusica. Porlyusica showed a hint of sadness upon her face as she looked down at the scared little girl.

Cheers surrounded the guild hall as beer mugs clashed into one another.

"Cheers!"

Celebrations were held all around as Natsu Dragneel entered the guild his head held high as he saluted the master with the fairy tail sign. Master Makarov smirked back as he could tell the results of Natsu's exam.

Natsu marched along the hallway as all the guild members applauded him. The hall was split down the middle making it easy for Natsu to reach the master on the stage. Natsu jumped up to the stage punching his arms up into the air in triumph.

"I'm pleased to announce that another one of my children is now an S class wizard. Natsu Dragneel!" Everybody cheered to the highest of their lungs capacities.

"Welcome to the high ranks Natsu said Mira smiling back at him.

Mystogan simply nodded at him being the strong silent type.

And erza gave him her famous concussion hug.

Lisanna was next to congratulate him barely able to contain herself she pounced on him his scarf still wrapped round her neck.

"Congratulations my dragon prince." She said after kissing him on the lips her eyes full of lust as she stared into his.

"Thanks Lisanna i'm just amazed i'm finally an S class wizard and that reward should come in handy for us both. 1,000,000 jewel."

"Well you'll get your other reward tonight" she said whilst she trailed her index finger down from his chest to his abdomen.

"I can barely contain myself let alone keep my hands to myself" she said leaning in closer to him brushing her pelvic's beneath his waist.