Chapter 38 wrath of Natsu Dragneel

Chapter 38 Wrath of Natsu Dragneel

"I'll ask again. Which one of you is Lisanna?!" Bellowed midnight as he waited for Lisanna to show herself.

"Don't do it Lisanna he's too dangerous!" Natsu warned the one he treasured helpless to stop her because of the shadow spirit submerging him with water every time he tried to pass.

"I am Lisanna what do you want with me?" Lisanna questioned standing tall against the dark guild.

"There she is men you know what to do."

Hot eye's pupils began to glow orange as the ground below lucy and gray melted trapping them within the ground.

Racer sped into action next targeting the take over wizard. Lisanna now in her tigress form, observed her surroundings trying to locate racer.

"He's too fast I can't see him." Lisanna said in a worried tone.

"You're too slow girl" racer said as he kicked the poor girl in the back.

Racer hit Lisanna repeatedly until she was brought down to her knees from the pain.

"Leave Lisanna alone bastards! Just wait until I get my hands on you!" Natsu shouted hitting Aquarius with his fire fist.

"You won't reach her until you get passed me brat!" Aquarius replied hitting Natsu with her spike tail impaling his arm.

"Ahhh damn you! I will save Lisanna!" Natsu said prying the spikes from his blood dripping arm.

Next to attack was cobra.

"I can hear it your pain, your agony as you cry for the one you rely on most."

Lisanna whimpered as she struggled to stand.

"Now experience even stronger pain! Poison dragon's roar!" Cobra unleashed his menacing red poison dragons roar upon Lisanna causing poison to trail through every vain in her body.

"Lisanna! Damn you stupid fish lady let me through!"

"Not going to happen brat take this!" Aquarius threw another cannon blast of hot water at Natsu.

"Gray we have to help Lisanna."

"I know I know." Gray said as he froze the liquid beneath them.

"You're not getting anywhere near that girl brats!" Said cobra standing in their way.

"Move slanty eyes freak! Ice make knuckle!"

"I can hear you. Your desperation and your movements." Cobra jumped on the ice formed knuckles from one to the next sliding down the ice hitting Gray with his poison claw and Lucy with his poison dragons roar.

They were powerless to help Lisanna.

And it was that moment Natsu would experience the most excruciating pain he has ever suffered.

"Spiral pain!" Lisanna was caught up in a pain twister cutting at every nerve of Lisanna's body.

Lisanna's defenceless body hit the ground causing her to cry out in pain again.

"Stop it leave her alone!" Natsu begged as he dodged shadow Aquarius' tail.

"It hurts. It hurts. But i won't give up!" Lisanna said as she gripped her arm.

"Sorry Lisanna we are not going to give you the opportunity to counter. You'll see just how powerful I have become father. I have even surpassed you with your own magic! Goodbye Lisanna Strauss Dark Caprico!" A beam of darkness is fired from midnight moving in a spiral drilling rotation straight towards Lisanna.