Chapter 43 Fairy tail vs. Dragon heart

"I'll say it again fairy tail, we are going to annihilate your guild and prove once and for all who the superior guild truly is!" The leader bellowed as he emerged from the shadows.

His appearance now away from the shadows was now on full display. Revealing a slim yet muscular toned young man of average height with short spiky blonde hair. He has slanted dark blue eyes that have slitted pupils and above the right eye is a thin diagonal scar.

The leader wears a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by gray fur and cream coloured trousers. Both his arms are hugely muscular bearing the crest of the dragon guild on his left upper arm of a white dragon.

"Tremble in fear fairies against me the strongest dragon slayer sting!" Erza gritted her teeth reaching for her sword.

All of a sudden four more dragon heart members appeared from nowhere. The first new character had messy black hair reaching down to his shoulders and half of it covering half his face. He has slanting blood red eyes with a scar across his nose. A coal black cape draping off his back. His black dragon head insignia across his uncovered toned arm. Grinning he Revealed himself as rogue.

The two dragon slayers jumped down along with three other unidentified wizards all choosing an opponent for combat. Sting stood in front of Erza who was also next to Mirajane now conjuring her satanic power.

"So ladies I hear you two are very powerful the strongest in the guild in fact. Care to prove it to me?" Erza and Mirajane both clenched their fists preparing to go on the offensive.

Meanwhile rogue channelled his shadows in front of the lightning dragon slayer Laxus.

Elfman, Jet and droy were confronted by a brown long haired individual bearing her fangs towards them her eyes a ruby red. Breaking the ground beneath her.

"Nice to meet you fairies my name is Aki. Remember that name. The name of the one who will now crush you all." Aki shape shifted her arms into fortified boulders charging elfman first who changed his arm into the beast form. The two colossal fists collided creating a huge shockwave the aftermath destroying the ground beneath them.

Meanwhile droy threw his seeds sprouting several plants trying to entangle the female dragon slayer.

"Hmm not bad fairies but I'm just getting warmed up."

Elsewhere in edolas, two fairy tail wizards are also engaged in combat as the fairy tail wizards are facing the enemy guild.

Lisanna is in her tigress form using her high agility to dodge against erza knightwalker's Ten Commandments spear. On the other hand, Natsu and evil emperor Igneel were yet to commence their conflict gazing at each other in ice cold death stares.

Natsu ignites his fists not being able to hold back his pent up rage towards the man in front of him disgracing his fathers name and pride. Emperor Igneel is cackling evilly as he licks the blade of his Oshoku blade.

Natsu roared unable to hold back anymore stomping his foot through the ground with intense force shockwaves racing through the area.

Natsu rushed Igneel kicking down on his skull with his fire dragon's talons.

Igneel blocked Natsu's strike with his blade. Salamander quickly reacted though blasting his assailant with his fire dragon's roar.

Igneel unable to react in time was singed by Natsu's surprise attack. Quickly countering the emperor rammed the hilt of the blade into Natsu's gut.