Chapter 36

Chapter 36 the true power of darkness.

"What should I cut first baby? Your arm or your leg?" Cancer questioned Erza maliciously.

"Just try it crab requip! Flame empress armour!" Erza charged cancer flames roaring from her blade.

Erza slashed at cancer but his enhanced agility allowed him enough speed to dodge. Despite him dodging Erza's fire, cancer was still caused pain.

"Requip soaring armour. Erza rushed behind cancer striking him in the back with her dual swords.

"Hmm looks like you're tougher than you look baby." Cancer glared at Erza in anger as he removed his broken sunglasses and grew out his 4 other pincers from his body.

Erza jumped onto the roof of the nearest building above cancer.

Requipping once again as she descended the building running down the wall of it.

"Requip Japanese cloth! The way to defeat you, is to use no defence whatsoever!"

As she descended the building, a crimson light appeared around her hip as the legendary Benizakura lay in between her fingers.

Low enough, Erza jumped from the edge of the building descending down at cancer like an atom bomb. Dropping further and further, Erza spun at great speed like a buzz-saw at cancer.

The crimson death wheel approached cancer inches away from him.

The shadow crab put all his pincers out grabbing the eviscerating wheel hindering its speed as he slowed down the path of the blade.

Erza grinned predicting cancer would take this course of action.

"Requip flame empress armour!" All of a sudden, cancer was struck by numerous flames from Erza's mighty sword.

Despite the pain cancer didn't let go.

"That's right don't let go." Erza thought to herself.

"Photon slicer!" Erza quickly requipped summoning lighting upon her opponent.

Cancer couldn't fathom Titania's amazing requipping speed as every inch of his body became infused with volts of lighting.

Cancer stood his ground regardless.

"It's not over yet Titania!" Cancer and Erza charged each other as they began to exchange blows again.

"You may have a pretty face, but let's see if you have what it takes to take me on little girl." The frightening dominatrix said as she equipped her shocking surprise.

"Don't underestimate me I'm a fairy tail wizard as well." Lisanna said unable to help but feel slightly offended.

Lisanna transformed using her take over magic into her rabbit soul.

She charged at Virgo with a powerful head butt.

Virgo dug a hole piercing her way through the earth as she travelled underground.

Lisanna looked from left to right switching to her tigress form using her advanced hearing to her advantage.

Lisanna closed her eyes listening to the subtle vibrations underneath her as she predicted where Virgo should submerge from.

Lisanna jumped forwards as Virgo reappeared right underneath her. Shattering the earth around her.

Lisanna smirked as Virgo looked puzzled as to how Lisanna guessed correctly where she would appear. Virgo slammed her hands down on the ground using the shattered earth from her previous ascension to seal Lisanna.