Chapter 25 get stronger

The next day...

Natsu awoke bright and early ordering happy when he finally returned home, to make Lisanna breakfast. "Aye Natsu. But what about you?" Happy questioned.

"I've got training to do."

Moments later whilst happy cooked some fish for Lisanna; Natsu was standing in the ocean generating his flames to max power.

The only way my victory against Erza is guaranteed involves me strengthening my flames and my lighting fire dragon mode he thought to himself as he summoned his flames to the surface.

"Fire dragon's wing attack!" Natsu's incredible flames summoned a magnificent force creating a tidal wave of the highest degree. Water my greatest weakness... in terms of element that is Natsu thought to himself.

"Fire dragon's roar!" The roar of the fire dragon collided with the raging water evaporating half of the tidal wave.

"That was amazing Natsu" happy and lisanna said in sync.

"Thanks but it's not good enough."

Natsu concentrated even further summoning even more flames.

Lisanna and happy stared in awe not believing a second of it.

"Hey Natsu isn't it?"

Natsu spun around

"yeah that's me."

"If you really want to strengthen yourself against water. I have a celestial spirit who controls water."

"Oh yeah one of your key guys."

"They're not key guys they are celestial spirits!"

"Whatever bring it on."

"Open gate of the water bearer Aquarius!" She said whilst unlocking the gate in the ocean.

"Behold my powerful celestial wizard."

"Shut up girl! I was on a date!"

"Awesome I'm all fired up bring it on fish lady!"

"I don't like your attitude kid act like that and you'll never have a girlfriend!"

"Actually he does."

"What do you want a medal" she snapped back.

Lisanna got agitated but let it slide.

"Aquarius whether you like it or not I need you right now to spar with Natsu the fire dragon slayer."

"Don't tell me what to do!" She yelled as she threw a wave of water at Natsu.

"Finally! Fire dragon's brilliant flame!" Natsu combined the flames of both his hands launching a ginourmous flame sphere. Most of Aquarius' water began to get held back.

"Brat you think you can defeat water!"

She screamed sending even more water.

"I'm not done yet! Ahhhhhh" Natsu retaliated with even more flames pushing the water back even further. Aquarius grew even angrier sending out a huge tidal wave at Natsu. It was too much water for him to handle as he was enveloped within the whirlpool. Natsu lay in a puddle of water as Aquarius disappeared shouting fire can't beat water.

"No good I have to get stronger!"

Natsu rushed into the water diving down to the deepest depth. Natsu launched the roar of the fire dragon to the surface of the ocean competing against the overwhelming pressure of the atmosphere.